ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo

I've used it and actually added it as one of my staples. It's really creamy and leaves my hair really nice and soft. It's supposed to be used as a neutralizer after you've relaxed your hair but some of the girls use it more often than that. I likey!:grin:

This is my staple shampoo and this the only shampoo that I use. I use it on a weekly basis and have been using it since January. It is very moisturizing and it makes my hair feel nice and soft. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Last edited:
I have also used this for the first time and I love it. It detangles well and makes my hair feel really soft.

Naturellle said:
This is my staple shampoo and this the only shampoo that I use. I use it on a weekly basis and have been using it since January. It is very moisturizing and it makes my hair feel nice and soft. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Co-signing. This is the only shampoo I have been using since I got my last touch-up its replaced all of my others.

I was really apprehensive about trying this since it has Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate in it which is in alot of harsh shampoos, but I finally tried it and really like it. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it moisturizes, detangles, and leaves the hair clean. I don't think it's that great as a clarifier but it's great as a moisturizing shampoo on my hair. It's pretty concentrated too.

This is my fav shampoo. It's just as moisturizing as CON but without the buildup, since it's also used as a clarifier.

I used a sample of this shampoo while relaxing. A little goes a long way. It smells very good and my hair felt soft after using it. I was very pleased with this product.

I use it about 3-4 days after a relaxer (because I'm kind of paranoid about clarifying) and every other week after that. I really like it. It cleans without stripping the hair.

:love: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo. I use it after relaxing & it lathers up so wonderfully. (I love alot of suds :lol: ) And it smells sooooo good.

I love this shampoo sooo much. It is a staple. I use it as a clarifier and of course a neutralizer. It leaves my hair so soft. Definitely a keeper!

I love this shampoo I use it on my daughter's hair every week after swimming. I like the smell and it does'nt dry out her hair it's a great shampoo.

I love it as well. I usually use it when I relax my hair with ORS but I'm planning to add it to my regimen as a monthly clarifier. I was waiting til I finished my CON shampoo and I just did so I will be buying it real soon. BTW I like it better than CON as a shampoo.

Back