ORS Carrot Oil

Sweet C

Does anyone use ORS Carrot Oil. If so, how often do u use it and do u apply it to the scalp, ends, or both?

This is great stuff. I'm not using it now because I'm in braids, but otherwise I use it once a day, or every other day & alternate with other products. I put a little on my scalp and am very generous with the ends. LondonDiva and other members suggest mixing Wild Growth in with the ORS. I have done this too, and love the results. Some ladies on the board think it's too heavy, but I love it. Definitely a staple product. To me, you can't go wrong with this product.

I used it twice a day sometimes. I oil my new growth with it after washing (twice a week). Then, when I go to bed, I moisturize my ends and my edges with it. When I get home from work, I moisturize my ends again.

When it was mixed with WGO, how much was added to the ORS? Also, do u know who makes WGO and where I can find it. I have been currently trying to stretch the time between perms a lil longer, and I applied some ORS to my scalp yesterday, and it felt so moisturized the next day. I would love to try the mix with WGO.

I use ors every night especially on my ends. I added avocado oil, coconut oil and liquid carrot oil to mine and use a small amount after spritzing my hair lightly with distilled water (I feel my hair absorbs moisture and oils better slightly damp). my hair, ends especially stay amazingly soft. so soft I have problems keeping my hands out of it! I had used ors when I first started hair care but when they changed the texture I got mad and turned into a pg trying to find some kind of moisturizer that did the same thing it did. I recently was lured back and boy and I glad I did because I swear my ends have never been softer and I'm seeing less and less hair in my comb!

HATED the stuff it made my hair so hard and brittle and my hair is soft naturaly.....dont make me put u off cause we all different and iam a male so i dunno if things just are betta for girls hehehee dought it.

Back