Ordering products over the internet

Shana

I have been deployed to Iraq for about 9 months. The water over here is harsh (that is being mild), and the heat is terrible on the hair (gets up to 135 degrees). Unfortunately, I can not visit my local Sally's or Walmart for hair care products, and I haven't been able to find a Sally's web-page that enables you to order on-line. I am particularly looking for LUST. Drugstore.com doesn't even have it (shocking), and they have been my saving grace for several needed things. But, drugstore.com does have the biotin leave in tonic (13.5 oz) for 13.99 (is this a good price?), and they mail to APOs (which is another challenge, for many business will not mail to APO addresses, making life tougher on deployed black females). My hair needs 911 help soon. It is dry and brittle. I came out here with a head full of hair that landed about two inches from my shoulder blades, now it is shorter
frown.gif
. What can I do to hang on to what is left? Please let me know of any on-line ordering sites that you know of.
P.S. I have already ordered from Carol's Daughter, and I have also found the protein treatment on line
smile.gif
THANK YOU!!!

You should try Ethinc Soul. I live in Toronto, Canada and I just ordered some Dominican conditioners. I placed my order on November 11th and they processed it on November 15th and I received my conditioners yesterday, November 19th. They ship to APO's. It may cost an arm and a leg though. Check out their site or contact them about worldwide shipping. I didn't see LUST but they may have some other products that may be of interest.

http://www.ethnicsoul.com/

MzB

I don't know of any but I just wanted to give you a shout out to take care of yourself and come home safe.
May the Lord bless you and keep you!

You guys are the sweetest. I love this forum. The hair tips are great and the reading material is awesome. Everyone has such a lively sense of humor.

I will definitely come home safe with healthy, beautiful hair.
Shana

Back