Open To Suggestions....(help greatly appreciated!)

Whimsy

Guys.. I'm really stressing this sh*t

Okay, so cupcake gave me a dose of reality...I won't really be able to do anything but heat style my transitioning hair if I cut it too short...and I don't want to damage it (or look stupid with it 1/2 curly 1/2 stringystraight)

SO I'm open to suggestion. I definitely NEED a change and I'll be definitely coloring, but I can't do the short bob I was considering...

What do you ladies think of Halle's APL cut w/ layers/bangs... and her color?

Any suggestions on a shorter cut that would still be managable if I were to wear my hair unstraightened??

celebrity-haircuts.jpg

cornrows or braids? There are some lovely styles you can do with human hair braids (pick and drop) on the other hand if you're determined to have your own hair you can rock braid outs and flexi-sets...

What about the Curlformers? SouthernTease is transitioning, and used them, and her hair came out great.

:yep: :yep: :yep: try straw sets or something like that.

Whimsy, I agree about the Curlformers straw set. SouthernTease is a great resource for transitioners.

I would also suggest that since you are 7 months post, keep growing it out until your natural hair reaches a bit passed chin or even falls on your neck...that way, when you chop off your relaxed ends, you have enough for a layered bob or an angled bob (Rihanna) ... or one of the latest crops that are now in style.

Back