One Year of Progress! :)

eunique

This is one year of progress for me! I got my hair cut way back in late July of last year, right at the beginning of my senior year of high school. I needed a change and my hair wasn't in such a good state so my mom cut and styled it. I loved it. I actually ended up shaving the back even shorter than it was in the "July '06" picture because I got a big star etched in, hehe. Anyway, I started using LHCF in February of this year, developed my simple regimen and this is the result. It's really soft, a lot thicker and all around generally feeling more healthy by the minute. I'll stop "typing" you guys to death. Here's the picture:

1yearofprogressqz8.png

wow,a star etched in hunh? you are pretty fearless! keep up what you started in Feb,it will pay off!

thanks much ladies!

Ineedhair, I loved the cut. I kept going back and forth between wanting to grow it out and wanting to keep it short. haha.

trimbride, lol! I don't even know what face I was makin' in the before, haha. I'm cheeeeeesin' in the after. haha.

dillard, yeah, lol. I was watchin' too much fresh prince and lookin' at too many 80s fashion spreads. Haha. It was cool, but I paid $25 for the design and it grew back in a week. smh.

locabouthair, thanks! i will definitely keep it up.

thanks again ladies.

great progress! That is wonderful! Isn't it great to have longer hair that you can now manage. I tell you if it weren't for this site I'd be lost...and probably spending a lot more time with the hubby!

GREAT PROGRESS!!!
and CONGRATS on your 1 year aniversary =)
...wow...your mom was able to give you a haircut like that....she's skilled....I think the short cut is cute :grin:

good luck on your next year of growth ;)

ak46 said:
GREAT PROGRESS!!!
and CONGRATS on your 1 year aniversary =)
...wow...your mom was able to give you a haircut like that....she's skilled....I think the short cut is cute :grin:

good luck on your next year of growth ;)

I was thinking the same thing! :lol:
You're making great progress, keep it up :yep:

Back