One year anniversary

queen92

Yay! I finally made it a year. I would like to thank you all for the help. You are all so knowledgeable. It is not easy for me to grow hair and keep it, but somehow I've managed. I will get braids within the next two weeks to give my hair a rest. After that, I will cut it even with the front since the back of my hair is growing so much faster than the top and sides. I can't lie I am a little dissappointed. I thought that my front would grow at the same rate as the back, but it didn't. Oh well! A new picture is included in my album under April - June 2006.

Congrats! Excellent progress! My front grows slow too, so I know your frustration. But your hair looks beautiful anyway! :)

queen92 said:
Yay! I finally made it a year. I would like to thank you all for the help. You are all so knowledgeable. It is not easy for me to grow hair and keep it, but somehow I've managed. I will get braids within the next two weeks to give my hair a rest. After that, I will cut it even with the front since the back of my hair is growing so much faster than the top and sides. I can't lie I am a little dissappointed. I thought that my front would grow at the same rate as the back, but it didn't. Oh well! A new picture is included in my album under April - June 2006.

Happy anniversary Queen92! :yay: I saw your fotki pix great progress girl. Dont worry it will grow. My front and crown grow slower than the sides and back, the back grows faster. But love the hair looking good girl!!!!:grin: :p ;)

Back