OMG! Testimony777

FIRESTARTER

I don't frequent over here too often (usually in off topic) but when I saw your avatar I couldn't recall seeing your album. I had to tell you that I love your hair! You know you have to tell EVERYTHING. Are you natural or texturized? What is your hair type? How long have you been...? What products do you use? What is the wet brush method? ummm....cant think of anything else right now but your hair is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Oh yeah and you know you're gonna have to open that Fotki for comments right? :D

ETA: Sorry I had to put you on blast like that. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow you ladies are so sweet:eek:. I completely missed this post when it was originally posted and I know it is old now but I wanted to say thank you for the compliments. You all have some gorgeous hair as well! Miss Trina, I will be pming you as soon as I finish typing this:) , thanks again.

That's what I'm talking 'bout! I keep telling y'all this lady is one of my hair idols - now you know what I'm saying. :grin: :grin:

You ladies have no idea how encouraging it is for me to hear these compliments right now, thank you so much :Blush2: . I have been feeling kind of frustrated and board with my hair so this is a great hair esteem boost:) . Michc you are too funny, I don’t think I’ve ever been someone’s hair idol before:lol: . SweetCaramel 1 I love you hair! It looks so healthy and I love the shape of it in the back. CutiePie0Five, Tishee and Atrinibeauty thanks so much, you all are too sweet:) .

Absolutely gorgeous curls, you've got to post your regime esp. your routine for wearing your hair naturally curly.

Back