OMG! She Has BEAUTIFUL Hair

She does have pretty hair. I like her layers in the front and how dark her hair is. Anyways, I was just telling my sister that I need to get up on my oils again. I co wash my hair every morning so this could work for me. I already use coconut oil but not the Indian brand that was featured in the video. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the Indian coconut oil and the store bought one?

It is Vatika Oil (coconut, cactus and almond varieties). I remember hating the smell of Vatika Oil (I think...it has been years).

She has beautiful hair but I kind of expect it. Now if you are black with beautiful hair then I'm impressed.

This is all the rastas on the beach with hair past their knees tell me they do...they put coconut oil in their hair...a few Indian ladies tell me they use this brand because it's is light in the hair

Its the same ol Parashute coconut oil all the OG members here know about. If you read the old oil threads its an all time fave here.

I've tried that brand before LHCF. They sell them at my local Indian stores, plus they are sooo much cheaper than what I buy at Sprouts, Whole Foods and Amazon. She probably got all those oils for $12-15 max!

Parashute now has a range called "Hair Secrets"...its a mixture of coconut oil and different oils in different Hair Oil receipes.....don't bother looking in my area for them, I already cleaned out the shelves...:lol::grin: I know how you LHCF ladies are..:lachen:

http://parachutesecrets.com/ar/

297031_278608825504570_2027035419_n.jpg

The almond and cactus vatika oils she has are mineral oil based. My dad uses the almond and it's very low on the ingredients list.

Last edited:
She has beautiful hair but I kind of expect it. Now if you are black with beautiful hair then I'm impressed.

You have more faith in her hair than she did :lol:. She said she had problems growing her hair and had to change things up.

Back