OMG! I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
After years of trying, I finally learned how to do a two strand twist my entire head!:D This may sound stupid to some, but I feel like I can do my own hair. This will help me to be able to do my own hair and not have to depend on others to do it for me. I have to redo them every day to keep practicing. Each day, they look better and more defined. Once I master two strands completely, then I'll move onto basic braids...then cornrows, then bantus.:) One step at a time.;)

Can't show pics till April, but I will take them.:) I'm practicing every day till I get it down packed. I can do a basic style and right now, I'm satisfied with that.:yay:

congrats! how long did it take to do?

id like to try twist but im afraid id start an get to impatient to finish.

are they the scalp twists or the indvidual ones? I am so happy for you and cant wait to see the pics....just a few more days

It takes about 30 minutes because I have to take a break. My hands still suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome.:( I'm hoping it will get better. Right now, I do them sideways. I'm still not sure on how to do it flat twist style. My next challenge is doing the twists brick style. I got the back down, just gotta work on tha front and sides.:) I promise U guys I will post pics after the HYHC is over.:lol: Thank U for your help and support.:notworthy

Congratulations! You've given me new hope, cause I couldn't twist my own hair to save my life :p

Congratulations!!! :yay: I felt the same way when I first learned to do my own hair AND make it look good too. ;)

Back