OK somebody did it now

Lucia

I've been to 3 diff. stores and the Suave Milk and honey is finished, all gone, no more. But this stuff is a great cheap condish. Anybody find another source for it, I've been to the supermarkets, the pharmacies BSS etc... all gone.

Anyone tried the Salon care supersized almond and honey conditioner at Sally's? is it any good for a CW. It's a gallon for $8.99 that's why I'm looking at it. :look:

I used to get it at a 99cent store here. But they no longer carry it.

I did find it at a grocery store here but it's in a different kind of bottle and just looks...different. I guess they changed their formula or something?

I hope they didn't change the formula, cause it was good, but I've seen the new bottles of the other shampoos and conditioners still no milk and honey in the new bunch. I only have 1 bottle left and that will be done in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
i get mine from walgreens.com since that's the only place I can find it at. My hair doesn't like that anymore though so I've just been using it as shaving cream, let me know if you still can't find any cuz I've got a few bottles left just taking up space.

Suave did change the formula. :( The better ingredients are towards the end of the list, now. It's difficult finding Suave Milk & Honey.

So it's not just me. I just posted a thread on the same problem. I can't find it for anything, and I've looked in every store I can think of. I'm also in Chicago right now and have been searching while I've been here and I still can't find it. Anyone have any ideas where I could search?

Mestiza said:
Suave did change the formula. :( The better ingredients are towards the end of the list, now. It's difficult finding Suave Milk & Honey.

My hair can def. tell. :( The only one they haven't changed in the Citrus Smoothie. I wonder why?

Ditto you can always find it in Kmart. I have an extra bottle that I dont plan on using if you are interested.

crlsweetie912 said:
Try Kmart, Family dollar and any dollar stores. I always see it in kmart. Don't forget walgreens and CVS.

Wow...it is everywhere in Atlanta. I haven't been anywhere where it isn't carried unless you are talking about the old formula in the old bottle. Lucia: I have the gallon size honey and almond conditioner. It isn't anything special, but it isn't awful either. I use for conditioner only washes, but sometimes I amp it up some with added honey or castor oil or a bit of coconut milk when I need more moisture and/or softness.

Lucia said:
Anyone tried the Salon care supersized almond and honey conditioner at Sally's? is it any good for a CW. It's a gallon for $8.99 that's why I'm looking at it. :look:

I have used it 2x/week for about 2 years. It's a staple.

adw425 said:
Wow...it is everywhere in Atlanta. I haven't been anywhere where it isn't carried unless you are talking about the old formula in the old bottle. Lucia: I have the gallon size honey and almond conditioner. It isn't anything special, but it isn't awful either. I use for conditioner only washes, but sometimes I amp it up some with added honey or castor oil or a bit of coconut milk when I need more moisture and/or softness.

yeah that's the one, I'm not going to try the new formula cause it won't be as good.

queenie said:
I have used it 2x/week for about 2 years. It's a staple.
Thanks I may try it and see.

Anyone in California have any luck finding this prouct? I'm willing to pay for it! I'm rationing out the last drops in my bottle as we speak! :lol:

Back