Ok, People Fess Up! (Fermodyl)

Daisimae

Who has been buying all the Fermodyl 619 and Fermodyl 619 Extra Strength in South Eastern MA? The Sallys around the corner from me is out. I've been driving all over. The other stores I went to are out too! :wallbash:

Who bought it all? Do y'all have enough already? :p :confused: :perplexed

Girl, someone bought them all up in Baltimore, too. :mad:

Last week the Sally's lady told me that they will get a shipment in this week. I go in the day after the shipment, and there was on measly 3-pack of 619 :ohwell:

I give up! I may stop in there one more time this month, but if I don't get anymore I will just go back to buying my dozen packs online.

I just hate going in there for that one thing because I end up buying up the store.

OK ... neither one of y'all are in the Atlanta area, so I can admit this without fear of y'all jackin' a sistah up ...

I bought 5 packs of it :eek: at my local Sally's, due in large part because of you, HoneyDew. You just kept raving about it so I had to try it (along with the Loreal Vive Smooth Intense Conditioner). Guess what? You were absolutely spot on about both of these products being da bomb. See what you did? You are baaaaad for my PJ disease, Dew. Baaaaaaad I say! :lol:

No but seriously, thanks for much for blowing these up on the boards. I'm so grateful, I think I'll have to give you props in the "I Love HoneyDew" thread. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do.

TaraDyan said:
OK ... neither one of y'all are in the Atlanta area, so I can admit this without fear of y'all jackin' a sistah up ...

I bought 5 packs of it :eek: at my local Sally's, due in large part because of you, HoneyDew. You just kept raving about it so I had to try it (along with the Loreal Vive Smooth Intense Conditioner). Guess what? You were absolutely spot on about both of these products being da bomb. See what you did? You are baaaaad for my PJ disease, Dew. Baaaaaaad I say! :lol:

No but seriously, thanks for much for blowing these up on the boards. I'm so grateful, I think I'll have to give you props in the "I Love HoneyDew" thread. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do.

:D :D :D :D

:mad: You got 5 packs!! :lol:

I managed to get three 3-packs of 619 ES before the mania struck. I had planned to buy two packs per week, hoping it would be enough to tide me over until it went on sale again.

I did put one pack in a 2oz spray bottle, so I'm only using half a vial once a week. Maybe that will make it last longer.

Honeydew, I was just about to ask my sister in MD to see if she could get some down there for me. I guess not. I'm going to get some L'Oreal Vive Smooth Intense conditioner tomorrow. I want to use it for co-washes.

As for buying up Sallys, my plan this month has worked. I made a list of things I wanted that were on sale. I've managed to stick to the list except for a few items. But, everything I bought was still on sale and I used the coupon you posted too.

That is the one good thing about living away from all of you---I have a field day shopping for products w/o worrying. If y'all were here, I would feel guilty. Knowing my crazy buttom, though, I'd save some for you.

I can't find it either!!!! I had the manager order me 5 packs. Everytime I go in that store they got some song and dance. Today it was the 619 and 619 ES look the same :cool:. So our associates think we have enough of both. I just stared at him and told him to order my STUFFFFFFF!

Daisimae said:
I managed to get three 3-packs of 619 ES before the mania struck. I had planned to buy two packs per week, hoping it would be enough to tide me over until it went on sale again.

I did put one pack in a 2oz spray bottle, so I'm only using half a vial once a week. Maybe that will make it last longer.

Honeydew, I was just about to ask my sister in MD to see if she could get some down there for me. I guess not. I'm going to get some L'Oreal Vive Smooth Intense conditioner tomorrow. I want to use it for co-washes.

As for buying up Sallys, my plan this month has worked. I made a list of things I wanted that were on sale. I've managed to stick to the list except for a few items. But, everything I bought was still on sale and I used the coupon you posted too.

My Sally's is always out of them, even before this sale. You'd think they would stock up since the item was in this month's flier. :look:

mango387 said:
That is the one good thing about living away from all of you---I have a field day shopping for products w/o worrying. If y'all were here, I would feel guilty. Knowing my crazy buttom, though, I'd save some for you.

Where you at!?!?! :sekret: :)

MissVee said:
I can't find it either!!!! I had the manager order me 5 packs. Everytime I go in that store they got some song and dance. Today it was the 619 and 619 ES look the same :cool:. So our associates think we have enough of both. I just stared at him and told him to order my STUFFFFFFF!

Okay I don't like that they don't stock up on sale items. That is stupid.

I mean, these little things get expensive for me. I use 1 - 1.5 of them with EVERY shampoo and condition and these bad boys are NOT CHEAP!! $5 is a great deal.

MetroBeauty sells a dozen box for $21.99 but you have to pay shipping unless you get $75 worth of them. :look: (http://www.metrobeauty.com/Hair-Car...ent-Vials.html?CFID=19100285&CFTOKEN=75018530)

I decided to try this this weekend. I got a 3 pack for $5.49. Did my hair on Saturday. Loved it. Went back the next day and six more 3 packs. Seeing the amount I was buying, a lady in the store in the BS asked me if it was good. Now I'm sorry ladies, but it is each woman for herself when it comes to making sure you have your hair products on hand. I calmly looked at her and said "I have no idea. My sister wanted me to buy her this stuff for her birthday. I think her hair is jacked up myself."

My hair seems to be holding on the my daily moisturizer better using this also.

Honeydew - girl you got everybody hooked!!

I got some at my BSS in Annapolis and gave my mother a vial. She used it - sent me back for multiple 3 packs.

Thanks Honeydew!!

Edie said:
I decided to try this this weekend. I got a 3 pack for $5.49. Did my hair on Saturday. Loved it. Went back the next day and six more 3 packs. Seeing the amount I was buying, a lady in the store in the BS asked me if it was good. Now I'm sorry ladies, but it is each woman for herself when it comes to making sure you have your hair products on hand. I calmly looked at her and said "I have no idea. My sister wanted me to buy her this stuff for her birthday. I think her hair is jacked up myself."

oh that is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

i bought a three pack a while ago and never used it... maybe i'll break it out today!!

Well, I went and got a couple of 3-packs and then I went back and got a few more. I plan on popping in to Sally's this afternoon to see if they have anymore. Hey, I always use them so why not, right? You can't beat the price right now.

Edie said:

THis is SOO not a game!:lol:

HoneyDew said:
Where you at!?!?! :sekret: :)

Somewhere between San Jose and San Francisco-

LHCF Population-10:grin:

Anyway, I am waiting for all the North CA ladies to start posting "There are more than ten members in the Bay Area."

***I'm moving to AL, MS, or GA, and I know I won't have it so easy finding my products in stock!

Last edited:
mango387 said:
Somewhere between San Jose and San Francisco-

LHCF Population-10:grin:

Anyway, I am waiting for all the North CA ladies to start posting "There are more than ten members in the Bay Area."

***I'm moving to AL, MS, or GA, and I know I won't have it so easy finding my products in stock!

Oh girl, it will be all over when you get to any of thsoe states!! :lol:

Edie said:

I am so mad at you for that one! :lol: :lachen:

Edited to add: I agree about the moisturizer. My hair retains and accepts moisture way better with these.

I bet there's a very pleased but confused sales executive [at Femodyl] wondering at the hike in demand for their products:grin:

hothair said:
I bet there's a very pleased but confused sales executive [at Femodyl] wondering at the hike in demand for their products:grin:

And only one product, too! They are wondering why they are getting more orders for the 619 regular. :lol:

LocksOfLuV said:
THis is SOO not a game!:lol:

I know, but can you blame me? I figure the less people in my area of the woods know what a treat it is, the more that will be left for me. They did have have a lot in stock though. They had at least 2 dozen of three packs 619 and about 6 of the three pack Special. I didn't notice any other types that they had, though they did have others. I was looking for the 619. They also them in the 12 packs. I think I am going to go back and get a couple of the 12 packs when I get paid. This is hair crack and I have to keep getting my fix. Don't want anyone scoping out my territory, you know.

HoneyDew said:
I am so mad at you for that one! :lol: :lachen:

Edited to add: I agree about the moisturizer. My hair retains and accepts moisture way better with these.

Sorry about that girl. I am usually a very generous person, really I am. But word is spreading and I have got to protect my "territory" as long as I can.

Edie said:
I know, but can you blame me? I figure the less people in my area of the woods know what a treat it is, the more that will be left for me. They did have have a lot in stock though. They had at least 2 dozen of three packs 619 and about 6 of the three pack Special. I didn't notice any other types that they had, though they did have others. I was looking for the 619. They also them in the 12 packs. I think I am going to go back and get a couple of the 12 packs when I get paid. This is hair crack and I have to keep getting my fix. Don't want anyone scoping out my territory, you know.

I always buy the 12 packs. I get them from MetroBeaty.com. I will get 4 of them each order so I can get free shipping.

Edie said:
Sorry about that girl. I am usually a very generous person, really I am. But word is spreading and I have got to protect my "territory" as long as I can.

Girl, this one online BSS once had the 12 packs for $18.99 free shipping for $50 orders. I posted that on here once and these ladies cleaned them up. I went back about a month later to stock up and they were GONE. I was like :look: Maybe I should not have told them about this!! :lol:

HoneyDew said:
Girl, this one online BSS once had the 12 packs for $18.99 free shipping for $50 orders. I posted that on here once and these ladies cleaned them up. I went back about a month later to stock up and they were GONE. I was like :look: Maybe I should not have told them about this!! :lol:

Yeah, their 12 packs were $18.99 also. That's what I am getting next. My husband keeps saying "your hair is really soft" and he keeps sniffing my hair (I put some Aveda anti humectant in it) like a dog (gross I know) but oh well, I will get use to it or else put him on a leash.

Last edited:
After reading this thread I went out and bought some:grin:

However how are you guys using it?:confused: Are you using it as directed or are you adding it to something else such as deep conditioner or...?

Thanks

Edie said:

Oh man! You guys have got it bad... off to find me some!

Back