OH MY GOSH.......SherryLove THANK YOU

Xcellence2

I just wanted to share with everyone that I rollerset my hair yesterday and I used the Giovanni conditioner mixed with the aloe vera gel. I did not know how it was going to turn out but I figured if it was too bad I was just wear a bun until I had time to rewash....ANYWAYS my hair come out so silkly, bouncy and shiny. I did not even need to add oil to it but a added a little just out of habit. It is still bouncy today and I am LOVING it. Not one roller came out frizzy or wavy. It was just perfect. I have pics of a pre Giovanni roller set and one after if anyone is interested on the site below.

THANKS SHERRYLOVE!
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif

Wow your hair looks good! I wish I could find Giovanni products in England! What type of aloe vera gel did you use?

I used the type by Aubrey Organics. I ordered the stuff from VitaminLife.com. They may ship overseas but I am not sure

Xcellence, what I wouldn't give to have my hair looking like that! Your hair is beeea-u-tiful! I definitely see the improvement in the set done with Giovanni; the absence of frizz is very evident.
smile.gif

I sure hope some day I can do with my hair the wonders you do ladies do with yours.

Your set is lovely! Where did you get the Giovanni? Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
You can see a difninte difference between the 2 sets.

Xcellence2, how much aloe vera gel did you mix with the Giovanni conditioner? Did you pour it into the Giovanni bottle or mix them both in a separate bottle? Do you spray it on? Did you decide on these amounts yourself or did you have SherryLove's measurements? It sounds like your hair looks great, unfortunately I can't get the link to work for me.

That's great Xcellence2!

Now, how are you all viewing her pics without a password?

Xcellence2 I type in your member name in the member log in box and in the username box. Even typed it for the password too, with no luck. What am I doing wrong?
confused.gif

i am a bit late here, but your hair looks GREAT--nice and healthy!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

i am so happy the formulation worked for you...It worked so well for me I had to share it with you ladies....

Thanks Allandra! I saw them now.

Yes Xcellence2 your hair looks great! Totally different from the first roller set without the Giovanni mix.

Beautiful! I purchased the Aubrey products and some rosemary, jojoba & castor oils Saturday. I hope my hair comes out as nice as SherryLove & your hair!

[ QUOTE ]
Beautiful! I purchased the Aubrey products and some rosemary, jojoba & castor oils Saturday. I hope my hair comes out as nice as SherryLove & your hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope so too.....
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

Your hair looks great. It is gorgeous, thick, and super healthy looking. Is your haircolor black & is that your natural haircolor?

Hi Ladies! Sorry it took awhile for me to respond but I am studying for the bar so my time is not my own right now. Anyways....thanks for all the positive feedback.

SweetCocoa - I got the conditioner and aloe vera gel from www.vitaminlife.com but yesterday I found both products in a health food store so I will purchase from there now on. The shipment from Vitaminlife was really fast though. I believe I ordered Mon or Tues night and I had the stuff by Friday.

Michon - I believe SherryLove posted the measurements either here or on the ezboard site. I am really not sure but I only added 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. I mixed in a separate bottle since I wanted to refrigerate it afterwards.

JenJen - It is the Giovanni Leave In conditioner

Ms Kenesha - My hair is naturally black although I have been contemplating dying it for awhile now.

Back