Official Sabino Moisture Block Video with 4a Model

I swear, if hair products were drugs, we'd all be in jail. I have been resisting this because I am in bun-city and don't use heat, but the reviewws have been do good. And now look what you've done :lachen:

MB is the only reason I can wear my hair down all day now. Resistance is futile!

See, not only are you pushing hair products, you're tempting me to leave bun-city. And I will freely admit to be tired of living here, and you're telling me there are options.

back, back, you!

Okay, not impressed w/ the results or the model's hair. It looks dry, thin, broken off to begin with and then the curling iron and flat iron results are not impressive. Plus it looks like she is relaxed with natural roots. I'm not impresses by this video. If it were not for the LHCF members who posted youtubes on how this product worked I never would have bought it. I think I will have to trust the LHCF-ers on this one not Sabino's videos which suk imo.

See, not only are you pushing hair products, you're tempting me to leave bun-city. And I will freely admit to be tired of living here, and you're telling me there are options.

back, back, you!

:lachen: :lachen:

That girls hair would have turned out a lot prettier if she had roller set before he flat ironed.

Okay, not impressed w/ the results or the model's hair. It looks dry, thin, broken off to begin with and then the curling iron and flat iron results are not impressive. Plus it looks like she is relaxed with natural roots. I'm not impresses by this video. If it were not for the LHCF members who posted youtubes on how this product worked I never would have bought it. I think I will have to trust the LHCF-ers on this one not Sabino's videos which suk imo.

I totally agree. It does look like she's relaxed with roots. I personally think 450 is too hot for my hair, I go 400 but that's it. Her results are not that impressive. I should do a video for them, LOL.

Where's part one? Both links say part two is there a part one. I do agree with 1star, her hair looks dry in the beginning but that's her hair. He can't really help that the model's hair isn't in the best shape. She should get to lhcf immediately! As for him:I think as he is a white stylist lots of people don't know how to do our hair. I know that's politically incorrect but it's true just the same. There's a lady in Ky, when I visit my mom, that I allow to cut my hair because she's very exact about doing exactly what I ask. She told me she had no idea that it was so hard until she had a mixed daughter. Not that it's hard but that it requires different skills and techniques. She said she had to search and search until she found the right way to style her daughter's hair and moisturize it. It took her years and she's a stylist! Her daughter has been in the shop before and she's 3c 4aish. He probably needed to add more moisture to lock in like a conditioner or some cream and then seal it with the sabino. As for the product it does what it says it does and keeps frizz away.

I'm natural too and she looked natural to me.

I love SMB! I think this video- is a sad one though. That poor person's hair looks awful.
They should ask a member here to be a test monkey.

Agree...agree!!!

So glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. I really couldn't concentrate on the flat ironing because I was lamenting the health of her hair.

back, back, you!

:grin:

I bought the curly serum also and used it this morning. I'll find out by the end of the day if my hair doesn't frizz up.

Did I mention that I have the shampoo and conditioner? lol

Woah you guys are HARSH! lol her hair is dry okay! you guys are talking like if she had 1 inch chewed up hair but ive seen WORST hair then hers...

but do get the point that if they wanna promote a product they should use the most beautiful locks they could find...or maybe it was their intention to get a ''regular'' girl

Woah you guys are HARSH! lol her hair is dry okay! you guys are talking like if she had 1 inch chewed up hair but ive seen WORST hair then hers...

but do get the point that if they wanna promote a product they should use the most beautiful locks they could find...or maybe it was their intention to get a ''regular'' girl

I'd honestly take the "regular" girl ANY day over a hair model type.

I like my hair product advertisements to have a dose of reality along with the myth.

i thought her hair looked kinda bad too but I thought her hair was blow dried and that what maybe gave it the appearance of relaxed hair. I haven't seen part 1 yet though. Her hair had no swang or bounce but I guess. Did anyone else notice how he was raking that comb through her hair like it was white ppls hair? I was like ouch.

Last edited:
oh you know what this video has been posted before I think but I only seen the first part. I guess her hair does look relaxed..oops

Do you really think so? I have no time to roller set so I've been blowdrying my hair b4 I use the MB.

Try it t once, you'll be hooked. Your roller set doesn't have to be perfect, if you're not comfortable with setting yet, but it makes an incredible difference in softness and swing.

It does take time though.

I'd honestly take the "regular" girl ANY day over a hair model type.

I like my hair product advertisements to have a dose of reality along with the myth.

Yup.
Hey we are regular girls :giggle: any hoo - the company is in AZ - it is REALLY dry there....

i thought her hair looked kinda bad too but I thought her hair was blow dried and that what maybe gave it the appearance of relaxed hair. I haven't seen part 1 yet though. Her hair had no swang or bounce but I guess. Did anyone else notice how he was raking that comb through her hair like it was white ppls hair? I was like ouch.

YEA.... I could not let Sabino play with my hair like that.....

I like the song in Part 1.

I don't like the results of her hair.

I have not been inpressed with Sabino. I really do think it is a rip off. Sorry. I know people love it, but I just don't see how it is so spectacular.

She could have done better in so many ways. And I am never going to believe that some silicone can totally prevent damage from a 450 degree iron. It may slow it down and also may help you straighten better so less heat application is needed. But i am not buying it.

And that is coming from an avid heat user.

Back