October 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

i plan on getting a ghd flat iron today. from sephora so i can take it back if i dont like it.

i have a FHI on the way but ill use that on my mom since the FHI we already have is dang near 4 years old. and i cant find my CHI :look:

Jane Carter Solution Hydrating Invigorating (SLS Free) shampoo
Wig caps

Going to try putting the nylon caps OVER a doo-rag because I've been experiencing bad breakage on my crown where the nylon cap seam touches my hair. Hope this works. If anyone knows a better solution, please help a sista out.

Yesterday I picked One n Only Argan Oil Styling Cream. I plan to use it this weekend. Plus, I will get a new wig sometime this month.

Neem oil
Vitamin E oil
Nettle Powder
Yarrow Flowers
Fenugreek seeds

Gonna be trying some steeping and infusions and stuff.

Hydratherma Naturals Daily Growth lotion. I purchased a DC by Bumble & Bumble, but returned it because my hair felt like straw the next day.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF app

I need some Miss Jessie Super Sweetback DC..... :( but the BOGO isnt til November. Debating.....

Wait! It's only 2 months away. :grin; i have to for Miss jessie's products!!!!!

HairVeda's Sitrinillah or Oyin's Honey Hemp are both good. But, I agree the Super Sweetback is wonderful

Shea Moisture Curling Souffle and some EVOO :) hopefully I'll be able to run by the Vitamin Shoppe later to get me some jojoba oil.

I bought African Pride relaxer, two boxes since I relaxed natural hair today. ORS olive and aloe shampoo, proclaim Argan oil hydrating DC, and mixed silk leave-in.

bun donut
small clips
bhringraj oil
mustard oil (2 bottles because the 1st one was a joke)

once i use up the conditioner i have now, i am buying a BUCKET of baba de caracol

Been lookin' for a little somethin' to take the PJ Edge Off.:grin:

Had my Hopes up today for EndAll. (Not sure if that's gone happen today):sad::sad:

I also want a 32 ounce of Jessicurl Too Shea! But should wait for a Sale or BF.:ohwell:

I still have 2 SaveMore's to Spend?:look:

(2) Curl Junkie Repair ME.

Mmmhmm I couldn't help it. This is a GODSEND. Plus 12 oz only gets me 3 uses. :look:

so.....my no-buy is being challenged from ALL angles! no fair. :nono: a good friend of mine is in the US for 2 weeks, and sent a message asking if I want him to bring back anything to Ja for me.....the thought of avoiding customs charges is exciting!! What to buy peeps? what to buy?!?! *goes to check out curl mart's sale*

Last edited:
:curtain: Well, I didn't buy it *this* week, but I did get in a shipment today! From AveYou I bought: Hair Rules Curly Whip (16 oz)
CJ Honey Butta leave-in
Mixed Chicks Kids leave-in
Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper
And also 11 shades of OPI nail polish. :look:

I am in love with the deals that AveYou has been dishing out!!! I still have two more from 8moms. :woot:

:curtain: Well, I didn't buy it *this* week, but I did get in a shipment today! From AveYou I bought: Hair Rules Curly Whip (16 oz)
CJ Honey Butta leave-in
Mixed Chicks Kids leave-in
Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper
And also 11 shades of OPI nail polish. :look:

I am in love with the deals that AveYou has been dishing out!!! I still have two more from 8moms. :woot:

I ordered OPI nail polishes (which I love) in my AveYou order, too bad they forgot to put it in my dang box. I had to contact them earlier today. I want my nail polishes.
hmph.gif

Back