NY ladies, what salon(s) do you recommend?

Xavier

My sister emailed me today asking me to ask the NY LHCF ladies for salon suggestions. She is looking for a salon in the BK or Manhattan area. Dom salons are also an option.

i know of a dominican hair salon that is in Canarsie Brooklyn it is called Dominican Hair Team II and its on Aveunue L between Rockaway Parkway and Remsen Ave. maybe if you put it in a search in the yellow pages it will tell you directions. I went there before I left for college and im sooo upset becasue the ladies at the shop actually care about your hair. good luck :yawn:

i know of a dominican hair salon that is in Canarsie Brooklyn it is called Dominican Hair Team II and its on Aveunue L between Rockaway Parkway and Remsen Ave. maybe if you put it in a search in the yellow pages it will tell you directions. I went there before I left for college and im sooo upset becasue the ladies at the shop actually care about your hair. good luck :yawn:

A Domincan Salon I use is Sisters Unisex downtown Brooklyn...two shops on Lawrence St.

They are not expensive at all.
I paid $15 for a wash & set with roots blown out last Monday (I took my own products).

Last edited:
Also try Hair express on 397 Bridge street, downtown Bklyn, open 7 days a week. Dominican salon with reasonable prices.

A Domincan Salon I use is Sisters Unisex downtown Brooklyn...two shops on Lawrence St.

They are not expensive at all.
I paid $15 for a wash & set with roots blown out last Monday (I took my own products).

there are two that i use, house of hair on 237 flatbush ave, and gye nyame (http://www.gye-nyame.com/about)

both in brooklyn. they're both really good, but a bit pricey.

Also try Hair express on 397 Bridge street, downtown Bklyn, open 7 days a week. Dominican salon with reasonable prices.

Thanks ladies for the suggestions.

Time Salon at 9 Greene Ave. Brooklyn 718-522-9030 ask for Heather she does fabulous hair and its an Aveda concept salon.

Back