Now Introducing... The La Jay Half Wig on Transitioning Hair!

KurlyNinja

I read the thread about the La Jay Half Wig last week sometime. Before seeing that thread I was going to get a curly sew-in because to me wigs were taboo in my book. (No offense to people who wear full wigs, they are just not for me). At least so I thought. Why, OH, WHY, has nobody ever REALLY told me about half wigs??? I never really understood the concept for some reason until last week. Yes, I know, your all making this face right about now >>>:perplexed<<<< lol. I started watching all the videos on youtube about the la jay wig and FELL. IN. LOOOOVE. I figured it was better than a sew in ever could be because 1.) I didnt have to pay somebody to put it in 2.) I could put it on and take it off whenever I wanted to! 3.) Saves a broke college student HELLA money! So I flat twisted the front so my relaxed ends could blend, but I'm pretty sure when I'm 100% natural this half wig will be my savior then too! I was lucky to find this wig at my local BSS and I was SO happy! :grin: I ended up getting it in a 4 and it blends perfectly and my dyed ends just look like I have highlighted bangs. I also cut this wig. Before its cut, if you pull one of the curls it reaches like MBL stretched. Now I know your saying wheres the pics? :look: There coming. Just scroll down. :drunk:

Before I undid the twists and after I cut it. hence why there is hair all over my shirt. lol.

After I undid the twists.

How it blends

How the cut looks from the side

A few more shots in the next post

Attachments

• DSCN0923.jpg
    DSCN0923.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 171
  • wig twisted.jpg
    wig twisted.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 194
  • wig untwisted.jpg
    wig untwisted.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 215
  • wig blended.jpg
    wig blended.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 203
  • wig the cut.jpg
    wig the cut.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 171
A few fashion pics. I couldnt stop taking pics because I love it! and I love reppin my school! SO ILL!!!!

thewigfashion.jpg

wigreppinschool.jpg

Lol ok. I'm done

It's so cute on you. I want this wig soo bad but I haven't had a chance to check any bss and I dont wanna order from sites idk much about (clairhair and hairsisters doesnt have it). How much was it at your bss?

Wow!! That really looks nice!! :yep: You did a great job blending it too! Had you not said anything I wouldn't have guessed it was a half wig! Was it really expensive?

It looks great on you!! I saw a thread talking about it late Friday night last week, I woke up Saturday and went to my BSS to buy it, it's the best thing ever. I didn't cut mine as short as yours but I did cut a good bit of it and it's still fairly big...LOVE IT!!!

Back