Nov 13,14,15 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

I need to deep condition...and it's time to texlax these wonderfully thick roots. Not sure if I'm up for that though...we'll see.

But last night I rolled my hair and this morning it came out lovely! I'm going to roll it over the weekend and wear it out.
It actually looks better than when I flat iron and bump the ends!

Washing and DC'ing tonight! I think I will also add some protein to the mix and keep it on overnight. Tomorrow I'll do bantu knots and later next week braid it up until my next wash.

Friday and Saturday night: spray oil and band my hair, wear loose during day
Sunday night ITDF intense moisturizing cream+ avocado oil prepoo for monday wash day.

Pre-poo: Some kind of ayurvedic & aloe concoction sprayed on scalp and APB Green Powerhouse Oil on ends
Cleanse: LRC Complete Cleanse Shampoo
DC: Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Post-Wash: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Spray, Inahsi Naturals Aloe & Hibiscus Leave In, Siamese Twists Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting

Well my Moroccan henna is here and I am eager to try it, so I may look into trying it tomorrow since I'm off from work. It will only need about 2-3 hours for the dye to release so I'll mix it before I go out to do my early morning exercise at 6am.

Of course I have a host of conditioners to choose from that I can use but I have no idea which one I'll use just yet. Ooooh I'm so excited!

Guess what beautiful ladies? I just used my Moroccan henna from Hennasooq and now have her indigo on my hair today, can you believe it? And I was so hair lazy too.

Gatta go check to see which DC I'll be using when I wash this out, which by the way, will be in another 90 minutes. I'm still excited to see what my hair will be like when it's all done today!

Guess what beautiful ladies? I just used my Moroccan henna from Hennasooq and now have her indigo on my hair today, can you believe it? And I was so hair lazy too.

Gatta go check to see which DC I'll be using when I wash this out, which by the way, will be in another 90 minutes. I'm still excited to see what my hair will be like when it's all done today!

@Aggie

Please report back on the Color and definitely your DC'er choice/decision:up:

Oooh, I couldn't resist. I had to look at my stash to see what I'll be using today as my deep conditioners. I will be trying for the first time - Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque followed up by Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:yep:.

Pre-poo: Vo5 Moisture Milk for detangling

Wash: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo

DC: L'Oreal Total Repair Balm

Leave-in: Alikay Naturals Lemongrass

Moisturizer: Shea Moisture Transitioning Milk

Seal: SSI Lemongrass hair tonic

Style: Wash n go, I don't feel like doing a whole lot

Last edited:
Sunday

Pre-poo/Detangle: Vo5 Ocean Fresh Moisturizing Conditioner

Shampoo: Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo

DC: Tresemme Perfectly Undone Conditioner

Leave-in: Camille Rose Fresh Curl

Moisturizer: Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

Style: Bun with Camille Rose Curl Maker

@Aggie

Don't forget to come back and let me know how your 2 Step Henna/Indigo process went.
@IDareT'sHair,

Guess what?

If you haven't yet purchased the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, you need to run out and get it now. I see now why it was out of stock for weeks on sleekhair.com. I got the huge jar - 33.9oz tub in fact.

Now you know I henna'ed my hair this morning right? Okay I put on the mask and went under my regular dryer, not the steamer, for 15 minutes instead of the recommended 7 minutes indicated on the label.

I took my de-tangling comb and started to prepare for my usual horrific de-tangling experience right after a henna treatment. To my pleasant surprise, there was no horror involved. I loved it:lick:! It was the easiest de-tangling experience post a henna treatment, that I have ever had.

I only used the Redken All Soft Heavy Cream because I'm used to using a moisturizing conditioner after a protein conditioner (I still like this conditioner a lot by the way). There was hardly any hair in the comb as well. Okay this is my new henna conditioning routine moving forward:yep:.

Pre-poo: Vo5 Moisture Milk for detangling

Wash: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo

DC: L'Oreal Total Repair Balm

Leave-in: Alikay Naturals Lemongrass

Moisturizer: Shea Moisture Transitioning Milk

Seal: SSI Lemongrass hair tonic

Style: Wash n go, I don't feel like doing a whole lot

Do the Vo5 moisture milks have more slip than their regular conditioners?

Washed my hair with Shea Moisture shampoo for dry damaged hair. (name escapes me). I just bought it and I rather like it. Deep conditioned with MJ RR. I was going to blow dry my hair, but every time I turned on the blow dryer my bathroom lights dimmed. (house is very old) so re -rinsed my hair and twisted it with KJ naturals detangling leave-in. (love that stuff) and Botanical Spirits soft curls. When it dries I'll slather on Hairveda Busy Izzy (original formula).

Got my Sarenzo shipping notice. Can't wait to get my products!!!

One plus about a third chop...short wash day :lol:
Cleanse: CHI Hydrating Silk Bath Shampoo
DC: Kinky Kashmere DC
Leave In: Infusium 23 Liquid Leave In
Style: Sarenzo Twist Cream
Put in twists for twist out

I may use an APB cream paired with Giovanni LA Hair gel for my twistout instead. I want to get two day hair at least.

Not sure I don't think I've ever used any of the other conditioners. I do like the moisture milk for the detangling.

I've tried quite a few and yes I feel they do. I won't buy any other V05 conditioner now.

Thanks ladies, this is good to know. Im love my kiwi lime VO5 for cowashing, but it's not the best prepoo. Ill try out the moisture milks :)

Shampoo: Bekura Fatty Coconut Cleansing Froth
DC: Hydroquench Systems The Slip (first time)
Leave In/Moisturize: APB Cherry Leave in Spray, Jakeala Nappy Butter in Peach Bellini
Seal: APB Olive Oats Oil in Cherry
Twist: MYHC Buttery Soy

Back