No Need to Purchase that Curly Pudding Stuff....

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Yesterday I washed my hair. I decided to try another method of the shake and go. I conditioned washed my hair with V05 Honey and Almond conditioner. I sectioned my hair combed it with a wide tooth comb and then with my Denman 3 brush. I rinsed my hair and applied this KMS curl creme on my hair. I shook my head to help remove most of the water and VOILA!! I had curls I had never seen before!! They were all distributed evenly. I don't credit this phenomenon to any of the hair products- I contribute it to my detangling method and to the Denman Brush. It helped seperate my hair texture perfectly.
smile.gif

That's great that your technique worked. When I use my Denman brush, it gives me the most perfectly shaped waves and curls. I still say that it's mainly technique and not the Curly Pudding.The first three ingredients of Curly Pudding is water, vegetable glycerin, and aloe vera gel. Heck, why pay the $48 when you might as well get the aloe vera gel for around $3? You can mix it yourself with glycerin from the beauty supply store.

The VO5 Honey and Almond that I keep seeing, is that the Oasis kind? Or just a regular VO5?

[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:
The VO5 Honey and Almond that I keep seeing, is that the Oasis kind? Or just a regular VO5?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oasis
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oasis
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
Goody! My friend just gave me three full bottles of Oasis conditioners and that is one of them. I can't wait to try that one then
laugh.gif

I love my denman brush but it makes my hair frizzy when I use it in the shower like traci ellis ross. It is still a nice brush to have though
smile.gif

Re: No Need to Purchase that Curly Pudding Stuff..

What exactly does this brush do? Does anyone have any pictures or information on it?

I doubt if the denman brush will help me have curls. I have mostly 4b hair.
frown.gif
I've just finally accepted the fact that I can't have curly hair.
cry3.gif

awww, tigerlily....its alright...your hair is still gorgeous and healthy!!

Yep, that Denman is amazing! I have a D4 and I've tried it like Tracee Ellis Ross and it works very well. I can't wait to use this when I'm completely natural.

I have the D3. It definatley encourages curl formation and cuts down frizz.

Back