Nioxin Users

LANYCLADY

Has anyone had sucess with their products. I have fine hair, and I was wondering whether a product like NX3 would add more volume?
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks

I don't know about volume, but it definitely causes growth. I used it on my kitchens and for the first time since I was a little kid my kitchens are down my back. I have also been payin extra care to the kitchen area for the past year, but I I definitely had a growth spurt with the nioxin.

i bought the Scalp Therapy stuff, but i haven't used it yet. i plan to because of my thinning hairline, but i want to get the shedding under control because i think i read somewhere that it kinda makes the hair hard.

i know that didn't help at all.... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif are you losing hair? or is it just on the thin side? i think these products are more for people losing hair. you might want to try something like B5 internally to help thicken your hair up. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Hey Notsomebody...was your kitchen thinning or was it just not growing as fast as the rest of your head?

Adrienne,

It has always been fine, but now I think it starting to get thinner /images/graemlins/confused.gif.

It might be the change in climate-I recently relocated to L.A. from N.Y. and my hair seems much dryer and a little thinner now.

Or maybe since the loss in volume is because there is no frizz because of the lack of humidity. Maybe what I thought was volume was really frizz /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
was your kitchen thinning or was it just not growing as fast as the rest of your head?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a combination of both. My kitchens never really grew very fast. I had also thinned them out by tying my scarf too tight at the back. The Nioxin helped a lot with bringing back the thinning hair as well as adding length. I haven't ever used it on any other part of my hair. I bought it to take care of problem areas like the kitchens and where my glasses rub on the sides above my ears.

Notsomebody, how did you use the NX3. I have considered this product before to hel the back of my head.

Back