Nioxin Silk Elixir

lexi08

Hello ladies, I just purchased the Nioxin Silk Elixir last night at Ulta and I was wondering how to use the product for a roller set. Do I apply the product to my whole head prior to rollersetting or should I apply the product to each section as I roll? Should I use a serum with it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey!
Just for future reference you may want to check out ebay for this product.That is the ONLY place that i have purchased Nioxin from because I refuse to pay Ulta and Trade Secret prices!
Sorry to go off topic.

I use it for every rollerset. I put about a quarter sized amount on my whole head. I may add a dime sized amount later on if I feel I need more. I use the leave in before applying my serum. Again i use about a nickel sized amount of serum all over my head but I may add more to each section as I go along if needed. Hope that helps.

Chaya said:
Hey!
Just for future reference you may want to check out ebay for this product.That is the ONLY place that i have purchased Nioxin from because I refuse to pay Ulta and Trade Secret prices!
Sorry to go off topic.

I use it for every rollerset. I put about a quarter sized amount on my whole head. I may add a dime sized amount later on if I feel I need more. I use the leave in before applying my serum. Again i use about a nickel sized amount of serum all over my head but I may add more to each section as I go along if needed. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the tips Chaya. I think I will check out ebay when I purchase new products. Ulta and Trade Secret are expensive plus they are the only places in my area except JC Penny that sell the salon products that I like.

Back