nioxin recharge complex

Maxitonia

How many pills are you ladies taking from nioxin a day is it once as directed or two pills. I just got them and need to know if I should take once or twice a day and is it ok to combine it with one a day multivitamin. Also I realize that Exotic allure contain more stuff in it than nioxin like horsetail extract, msm, iron, he shou wu, vitamin e and flaxseed oil. I'm wondering why people have better experience with nioxin than EA although EA offers more.

When I took Nioxin, I took it once a day as directed. Some people take two to three pills a day to speed up the resuts. They say you won't see results till you take them for about three months, then after that you get a MEGA growth spurt. I didn't take em long enough to notice results. Only one or two bottles

I took EA for MONTHS, I went through like 6 bottles before I gave up on it. You would think that with all of those great ingredients, it'd work fantastically :ohwell:

ok so have a seat caus what I am about to say may blow ur mind:blush:

I take Nioxin but I only take 1 pill a day but I do take like 8 other vitamins and I have discussed this with my doctor and got the go ahead.

1. Nioxin
2.Prenatal vitiman (gives more vitiamns than regular vitamin like 1 a day)
2.Biotin
3. Omega 3
4. B 12
5. B complex
6. Calcium + D
7. Potassium
8. Garlic

I am on my last bottle of Nioxin and not sure if I am going to get another bottle or just get a hair,nail, and skin vitamin at GNC.

HTH

well the reason I'm asking this is because some people say that one tablet a day does not give good results as in taking two.

Back