Nexxus Users 4a relaxed hair

Cayenne0622

What is your regimen like? What shampoo, conditioner and leave-in's do you use?

So far I have Therappe Shampoo, Humectress Conditioner, another conditioner called "Assure" and I've had Emergencee for quite a while.
I also have the Keraphixx and the Heat Protexx.

Just want to know how folks are using the products combined to come out with fabulous results. Is anymore prepooing with conditioner?

I shampoo with aloe rid, follow that with Keraphix, then Humectress for 1 hour. Throw some olive oil on and im good.

I use Therappe(Theratin) shampoo, DC w/Humectress(Humectin)...I use other brands for prepoo...and I use Headress for a leave in! I love Nexxus its proven to be super moisturizing for me. I use it for moisture, and Aveda DR for protein.

Try their new one Hydrasleek. I took it to the salon for the stylist to condition my hair and she tried to keep my bottle! My hair was feather weight and bouncy. Does not work as great with nexxus shampoo though..hope this helps

They only thing that I use from the line is the Humectress, which I just discovered in the past month since I started having some breakage issues. I LOVE humectress! I use it to DC, not sure it's "made" for that purpose. I also will sometimes use it as a daily moisturizer. I want to try the Aloe Rid, just because it seems like it had better ingredients than my Suave clarifying poo.

Thanks ladies! I look forward to finally perfecting my regimen. I like Nexxus so far but I also want to try Mizani's line one day too.

Back