Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Product Line Journey

mccray689

Updated: Just Used Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Product Line Journey

I wanted to know if anyone else has tried any of these products. I thought the only way tog et rid of split ends is by cutting them? Well i bought the conditioner and leave in creme today and will be posting my results after each wash. :grin: Let me know what you've heard/experienced from this product!!!

Update: Ok I just got through deep conditioning with honey, coconut oil, keratin 2 minute reconstructer and EVOO. After Dc'ing for a couple of hours I applied the Nexxus conditioner to my ends and left on for over an hour. I don't want to get to excited but my hair felt sooooo soft after washing. My ends felt moisturized and even looked better. I put my hair in 6 bantu knots moisturizing with coconut oil and the Nexxus leave in creme. I will not post pics till it dries. I doubt it works this well after the first use just hoping it does.:grin: Will post results in the morning.

Last edited:
I've been curious about this product myself. I saw it the other day in Walmart and almost bought it but was scared I might be wasting my money on another useless product.

I've been curious about this product myself. I saw it the other day in Walmart and almost bought it but was scared I might be wasting my money on another useless product.

I bought mine with Target gift cards from buying other items I needed. :yep:

There are several post about this product. Today I got a trim and will use it to help keep my ends healthy.

Back