Nexxus Omnipak

ClassicChic

I got this e-mail from Nexxus. I'm sure it has probably been posted already. I have not tried it yet myself.

*If your hair is extremely damaged, you may want to consider a deep conditioning treatment. We have a deep conditioning treatment called the Omni Pak, which can be done once or twice a month depending on how damaged your hair is and how your hair responds.

To make up an Omni Pak, mix the following products:

1 part Humectress® Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner

1 part KERApHIX® Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor

1 part Epitome™ Fortifying Botanical Reconstructor

1/3 part Botanic Oil™ Essential Natural Oil Replenisher

Apply the mixture to the hair so that it is thoroughly covered. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb to ensure even and complete distribution. Place a cotton strip around your hairline and cover with a plastic bag. Leave on for 15-20 minutes (use of medium heat is optional). Rinse thoroughly, towel blot your hair and proceed with styling.

[ QUOTE ]
Kapri said:
I got this e-mail from Nexxus. I'm sure it has probably been posted already. I have not tried it yet myself.

*If your hair is extremely damaged, you may want to consider a deep conditioning treatment. We have a deep conditioning treatment called the Omni Pak, which can be done once or twice a month depending on how damaged your hair is and how your hair responds.

To make up an Omni Pak, mix the following products:

1 part Humectress® Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner

1 part KERApHIX® Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor

1 part Epitome™ Fortifying Botanical Reconstructor

1/3 part Botanic Oil™ Essential Natural Oil Replenisher

Apply the mixture to the hair so that it is thoroughly covered. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb to ensure even and complete distribution. Place a cotton strip around your hairline and cover with a plastic bag. Leave on for 15-20 minutes (use of medium heat is optional). Rinse thoroughly, towel blot your hair and proceed with styling.

[/ QUOTE ]

i also add a little emergencee to mine.
most of the time i just use humectress, keraphix, and botanoil. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Same here, I didn't wanna buy the Epitome. The botanic oil I think really gives you a lot of add'l softness when mixed w/Humectress and Keraphix. I did this after my last relaxer. My hair felt soo good.

Can the omni pak be purchased or do you have to get each item separately, if so I would love to give this a try after I get my touch up. However if its a purchase separately kind of thing I don't know if it makes much sense to have to buy all those products for just one treatment when I have so many other items in my pantry to use but it does seem like a great idea!

You have to purchase each item separately. It'll run you about $35 to get the small versions of all the products. I just do a protopak with Humectress and Keraphix.

Back