nexxus headress...

naturaline

i plan to use my miniglide for the 1st time tonight i washed my head two nights back and iv kept it in big plaits since. i have 'got2b sos smooth' 'headress' and 'john.f frizz ease serum'.... i was thinking of using the headress with a little So Smooth

it cut a long story short-

which product do you recommend me using to protect and give straight results?:confused:

do you think i will need to dampen my hair first?:ohwell:

please give any ideas...:p

tia!!!

I would do just as you said. Add leave-in, and then make sure the hair is totally dry before flat ironing. Flat ironing hair while wet causes BIIIIIG problems. Anyways, add some of that serum on to each section and then flat iron. You can add some more after you are finished to help keep the frizzies in check. Let us know how it turns out!

thanks foe the advice!!!
i used both headress and So Smooth and my hairs turned out quite nice. its straight enougth and it still has body- i really love the miniglide it worked great. ill posty some pics later.

Hey there, I think the miniglide comes with a heat protectant, but if you don't have it, a few good options for heat protectant after you apply a leave in conditioner (but NOT WET IT) are
- Wild Growth Oil
-KeraCare Silken Seal!
-Ion Heat Protectant
-Salerm 21 Leave in!!!
-and I have never used it but I know ThermaSilk has a heat protectant
HTH

Suri said:
Hey there, I think the miniglide comes with a heat protectant, but if you don't have it, a few good options for heat protectant after you apply a leave in conditioner (but NOT WET IT) are
- Wild Growth Oil
-KeraCare Silken Seal!
-Ion Heat Protectant
-Salerm 21 Leave in!!!
-and I have never used it but I know ThermaSilk has a heat protectant
HTH

I just wanted to add that you can use KC's silken seal on your is wet. It does a great job detangling hair when you do so (with a comb).

thanks ladies....
any more recommendations for next time?
i wanted to buy some keracare but it costed £11.99!!! so i stretched to nexxus headress at £8.43

Headress will protect from the heat and smells great (that's why i love it). as for straightning your hair? it won't help

I seriously doubt it. I used to use headress before flat ironing and my hair didn't revert.

You can add some silicone serum to you hair after it is finished. That would help.

thanks!
iv added a pic to my styles album so you can see. ill ad more later. its still more bouncy than straight.
x

Back