Newcomer

shalom

HI,

For the last couple of months I have been following the forum and I must say you ladies have got your hair care together!!!!!! I love the way everyone here supports each other in their endeavors to grow longer, stronger and more healthier hair. Let me start by saying each and everyone of you have beautiful hair, keep up the good work!!!!!!

Now for my hair dilemma: I have completely burned my hair out on the right side it's hard to tell because of the length. What I would like to know is what hair style can you ladies suggest I wear my hair in, I usually wear my hair natural and in a bun, but sometimes I get tired of wearing the bun. Dilemma #2: How do I get all the oils out of my hair, Lately I've been doing a lot of oil treatments and I find that once I wash it out my hair feels like straw and it's all tangled. :) :) :) :)

I do have pictures to show but I'm having trouble doing the copy and paste. Once I learn how to do this the pictures are on the way.

shalom said:
HI,

For the last couple of months I have been following the forum and I must say you ladies have got your hair care together!!!!!! I love the way everyone here supports each other in their endeavors to grow longer, stronger and more healthier hair. Let me start by saying each and everyone of you have beautiful hair, keep up the good work!!!!!!

Now for my hair dilemma: I have completely burned my hair out on the right side it's hard to tell because of the length. What I would like to know is what hair style can you ladies suggest I wear my hair in, I usually wear my hair natural and in a bun, but sometimes I get tired of wearing the bun. Dilemma #2: How do I get all the oils out of my hair, Lately I've been doing a lot of oil treatments and I find that once I wash it out my hair feels like straw and it's all tangled. :) :) :) :)

I do have pictures to show but I'm having trouble doing the copy and paste. Once I learn how to do this the pictures are on the way.

Welcome to the forum :)

Without seeing pics it is hard to say what style to wear, but when I had a hair mishap and lost some of mine a few years back, I was always able to conceal it with rollersets, I normally spiral my hair when I rollerset it.

For the oils in your hair, have you tried clarifying?

Welcome!!:wave:

You can try twistouts & braidouts as styling options.

And you need to clarify to remove the oils in your hair. I use V05 Kiwi & Lime for this- it doesn't strip my hair.

Hope this helps.

Welcome!!! :weird:

I think those are great suggestions. I wanted to add, that you may want to apply a moisturizing conditioner after you rinse/shampoo the hot oils from your hair.

Thanks ladies for the welcome. Thanks to cincybrownsugar, meccamedinah and kitchen for your suggestions.

Just wanted to let you know that I've posted a couple of pic, you should be able to view without problems. Will look into a fotkin account at a later date.

Kitchen: Please offer a brand of moisturizing shampoo.

Back