Newbie & You Ladies are OFF tha Chain!!

JazzyDez

Hey ladies!!! :newbie: here! I am a newbie on this board and like most of the newbies that join, I have been lurking for months! You ladies beware because I am about to be in full effect on this board! It is wonderful to have a place where ladies with our unique hair types can share experiences, recommend products and give advice on an open forum such as this. I :love: this site! I have already learned so much from you all. I even started taking progress pics well before I subscribed because I just knew that I would be posting my progress like some of you :Flahsssss:lachen:

I now wash and deep condition weekly, protein 1x month, occasional cw's and moisturize daily. (This is coming from someone who used to slap Parnoveau leave-in in her hair and only wash on perm days :eek: ...but i honestly didnt know any better...my uninformed behind thinking water is "bad" for black hair!:look:) But with the help of all you wonderful ladies I am now on the right track....

Oh yeah I am also a true PJ! Just because of this board I have already bought a lot of the Nexxus products(I already had the Botanoil, Therappe and Humectress), NTM Silk Touch, Elasta QP Mango butter & Oil Moisture Recovery, ACV(haven't tried this yet), MSM, Biotin, essential oils and MTG! :bud: I need to stop though cause these pockets are getting tight!!!:lol: But at least now I am spending my $$ on worthy products. I can't wait to perfect my regime!

My current regime includes washing and DC 1x week, protien 1x month, CW between poo's, daily moisturizing, vitamins, and protective styling (the instant weave queen).

Anyway I'm talking too much so I'm just going to say that I just hope that I too can eventually achieve a beautiful head of healthy hair along with some of the thickness and length that you ladies have already achieved :grin:

PS SISTASLICK YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION. YOUR PROGRESS IS A M A Z I N G. Long, Thick, and Beautiful! :notworthy

Thanks Sistaslick and Ms Portugal for your replies and welcomes! I will definately be keeping track of my hair growth and condition and probably be posting monthly so that I don't get too overly obsessed with my progress :lol:

carmaldiva, sky_blu, baglady, ahsiar and Tene thanks for the warm welcomes!!! :grin:

sky_blu said:
Welcome :newbie: your in my area.

Cool. I have been here for a few months now. Where are you from?

3.gif
to LHCF, JazzyDez! :wave:

Welcome! You will never find a more positive site. Everyone here is very helpful and loves to share!

Enjoy!

Thanks so much ladies for the welcomes! It's sad I already spend the majority of time at work reading posts on LHCF but at least now I can finally put my two cents in :p

Back