Newbie with a question: anybody using Ojon?

jamaicancurry

Hey Ladies,

I am a long time lurker. I joined last June but never posted anything.

Anyway, I've been taking better care of my hair with tips I learned from here, disappeared for a while because I quickly became a PJ. I recently bought the Ojon restorative treatment I can't tell if it's really working because my hair was in relatively good condtion before, so:

Anyone else using Ojon? What products do you use and how do you like them?

I like Ojun. I use the oil and the condish. The condish is great for dry hair, and deep conditioners. For me it the condish hydrates better than Nexus, but because of the $ I only use it once a week or when I baggy.

The oil is good, but I get just as good results with castor oil and coconut oil. Too expensive to be worth it for me.

I love OJON...they have the best shampoo and conditioner. I use their Restorative Treatment.....Revitalizing Mist.......Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner. I brought multiple hydrating shamps and conds. Ex: 4 weeks in a month. I'll use OJON during week 1 & 3 and I'll use Aubrey's Organic H.S. Rose Conditioner w/ Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo on week 2 and Aubrey's GPB w/ CoN (green bottle) on week 4. They are all hydrating shampoos and conditioners: I also use Bed Head Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. Overall: OJON is my STAPLE:)

The only OJON product I use as a regular part of my regimen is the OJON restorative treatment. I really LOVE this product. I use it every week as my prepoo. HTH

WillyGWifey said:
I love OJON...they have the best shampoo and conditioner. I use their Restorative Treatment.....Revitalizing Mist.......Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner. I brought multiple hydrating shamps and conds. Ex: 4 weeks in a month. I'll use OJON during week 1 & 3 and I'll use Aubrey's Organic H.S. Rose Conditioner w/ Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo on week 2 and Aubrey's GPB w/ CoN (green bottle) on week 4. They are all hydrating shampoos and conditioners: I also use Bed Head Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. Overall: OJON is my STAPLE:)

Which Mist do you prefer...Dove or Ojon?

Ojon is my staple. My favorites in this line are the Restorative Treatment, the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and the Revitalizing Mist. I use the revitalizing mist up to twice a day. I also love the Hydrating, Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for fullness. For moisture and styling, I use the Glossing Cream nearly every day. Depending upon the style, I also use the Hydrating Styling Cream, the Fortifying Lift and Hold Spray, the Animated Styling Cream.

Ojon generally keeps my moisture-protein balance in check from day to day. I have been happily using it for about 7 months now.

Thanks for responding! I currently use the restorative treatment as my pre-poo because it's not as messy as other oils, but I'm glad to know how the others work.

I agree that the cost is prohibitive, but then I also use Phyto products:D

Welcome to the boards!! I just use the restorative treatment and love the shine I get from it. I've tried the shampoo and conditioner which both left my hair dry. So I just seal a lot of moisturizers w/ the oil. Love the smell and the shine cant go wrong.

Hello and welcome! I have used the ojon treatment as a pre-poo and the Mist is to die for. But i didnt repurchase becuase I'm a pj and found a pre-poo i like better. Thanks to Dlewis the amla is the best pre-poo i have used to date. From a results perspective. Thier hydrating Mist is delicious! And there is a myriad of mists that give me the same results at ojons but with a liveable price. My cuzin is hooked on the ojon and its her staple.

Royal Glory said:
Ojon is my staple. My favorites in this line are the Restorative Treatment, the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and the Revitalizing Mist. I use the revitalizing mist up to twice a day. I also love the Hydrating, Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for fullness. For moisture and styling, I use the Glossing Cream nearly every day. Depending upon the style, I also use the Hydrating Styling Cream, the Fortifying Lift and Hold Spray, the Animated Styling Cream.

Ojon generally keeps my moisture-protein balance in check from day to day. I have been happily using it for about 7 months now.

I agree with Royal Glory and WileyGWifey. I love Ojon. I use the all the products above except the Mist and the Hold Spray.

Royal Glory said:

I have the same products. I ordered mine off of QVC a couple of weeks ago. I use the treatment once per week and the shampoo and conditioner every wash. My hair seems to be thickening. However, it is still very dry even after the deep conditioning with the Resorative Treatment.

bablou00 said:
Welcome to the boards!! I just use the restorative treatment and love the shine I get from it. I've tried the shampoo and conditioner which both left my hair dry. So I just seal a lot of moisturizers w/ the oil. Love the smell and the shine cant go wrong.

Maybe this is why my hair is so dry. I need to check to see if it has a form a lauryl sulfate in it.

amwcah said:
I have the same products. I ordered mine off of QVC a couple of weeks ago. I use the treatment once per week and the shampoo and conditioner every wash. My hair seems to be thickening. However, it is still very dry even after the deep conditioning with the Resorative Treatment.

Hi Amwcah,

Humm. It could be. Maybe you also need to try conditioner washings instead of shampoo with every wash, if you are still having problems with dryness. Also how well do you rinse?

Are you drinking plenty (64 oz.) of water each day?

Royal Glory said:
Hi Amwcah,

Humm. It could be. Maybe you also need to try conditioner washings instead of shampoo with every wash, if you are still having problems with dryness. Also how well do you rinse?

Are you drinking plenty (64 oz.) of water each day?

Hey Royal Glory!--You have a point. I thought about doing CONs every other wash. I will now. I think I rinse fairly well. When I wash in the shower, I'm very conscious about not running the water too long. I will just wash in the sink next time.

I have a very healthy diet and drink at least 100 ounces of water each day. (Grabbing my water bottle to take a sip) :)

I just found out from another thread that one of my culprits was ORS Olive Oil since it contains mineral oil. :eek:

amwcah said:
Hey Royal Glory!--You have a point. I thought about doing CONs every other wash. I will now. I think I rinse fairly well. When I wash in the shower, I'm very conscious about not running the water too long. I will just wash in the sink next time.

I have a very healthy diet and drink at least 100 ounces of water each day. (Grabbing my water bottle to take a sip) :)

I just found out from another thread that one of my culprits was ORS Olive Oil since it contains mineral oil. :eek:

Great! Sounds like you've got it covered then. Oh, don't switch to the sink to rinse. The shower is better for getting everything out better and for causing less tangling.

Back