Newbie that needs help

diamond_nh

newbie.gif

Hi everyone
wave.gif
Well I would appreciate it if anyone could give my some advice on some products to use for my hair. Currently I am just using Lustrasilk's Cholesterol creme conditioner with Aloe Vera which I like very much. I use Dark and Lovely's regular relaxer. After damaging my hair from relaxing to often I am trying to give my hair new life. My hair was long and strong and I want to get back to that. I would like it to become more fuller and be healthy. I cut the ends and it doesn't seem to help it much, but it has gotten better now that I am taking care of it. I would like some info on deep conditioning treatments I can use, the best way to moisturize, and what is the best relaxer to use on my hair. I wash my hair and put cholesterol in it once or twice a week, is that bad? Please help. In fact, if you can supply me with any good regimes that would be appreciated and any good products.
love.gif

Hey,

There is thread that is called Updated Hair Regimes (I think thats the name of it). Anyway, search for it cause there is a TON of VALUABLE information there. (You'll be reading for hours. Get your pen and paper ready!)

Elliot

Back