Newbie(kind of) trying to get length back

sweetkita4

Hi everybody:) ! Just wanted to introduce myself since I finally paid my subscription 2 weeks ago after lurking for a few months. Here's a little background story on me...As you can see in my siggy, I started with a chin length bob and stumbled across this forum around feb or mar. Using the tips I learned from lurking, I got my hair to a little below shoulder length in about 9 months. Once there, however, I was so unhappy with the way the layers made my already thin hair look thinner :mad: , that I just chopped it myself ona whim:perplexed . Now I'm back to get back where I was at and even longer at all one length. Look forward to learning new things and exchanging ideas!!! :)

I'm including the pics here in case I didn't do my siggy right...
3yy35av.jpg

Feb 2006
30hwkeq.jpg

Nov 2006
2a6oz7t.jpg

Dec 2006

Last edited:
Welcome sweetkita4

I stumbled on this site while researching ceramic flat irons. What is your hair care regimen? I do not know how to put pix in siggy thing. My pictures are still stored on jump drive go figure.

sweetkita4 said:
How do I get the pics to post in my siggy? :confused:

Upload those pics to tinypic.com or photobucket.com. Snapfish is not a host that allows hotlinking/direct linking (which means they do not allow you to use their bandwidth to post pics hosted there on other websites). If you get them to show up in your siggy, once they trace where their bandwidth is being used, they will disable the pictures from showing up. You might get a nice little snapfish logo there instead.

Once you have uploaded them again, go to Quick Links (top navigation bar)>Edit Signature. Once you're there, click on the little icon (looks like a mountain with a yellow background) and paste the link in there.

sweetkita4 said:
whoa. now they're huge!

LOL. Resize the pictures. You can do this using any image editing program. Paint comes with Windows, so if you have a Windows computer, open up Paint. Go to File>Open to choose a picture. Then go to Image>Attributes to adjust the width and height. Make sure the units are pixels. Save again, then reupload.

If you have any trouble, let me know. I'll save the big ones you have now, resize them, reupload them for you, then PM you the links.

i'm still having trouble resizing them in paint. whenever i change the pixel, it just makes a whole section of the pic disappear

sweetkita4 said:
i'm still having trouble resizing them in paint. whenever i change the pixel, it just makes a whole section of the pic disappear

K, I'll use Photoshop to resize your pics. I'll PM you the new links in a few minutes.

Back