Newbie, I've been lurking for years!

devans005

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all great tips I've been getting through the years. Take a look at my Fotki. http://public.fotki.com/devans005/ I know the pictures aren't the best but It's so hard to take pictures of yourself.:confused: I plan to plait this hair and take more photos tomorrow, which should better show the progress.

Hi Devans :wave:!

Welcome (although you've been here for a long time) - I like your afro, too! We have very similar hair texture. Take care!! :)

So have I since August 2004. I feel as if I know most of you personally, and your photos are beautiful. Since I've posted to other hair care boards, I decided to start responding to LHCF in 2007. I wanted to reply sooner to several threads, but I was reluctant to do so until now.

I won't be posting any of my photos since they are featured at www.hairoil.com. I'm Barbara from Beverly Hills.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments and the warm welcomes from all the other Newbies. Barbara you have me wanting to try a new product especially when my Lenzi Request runs out. Your hair is beautiful!

devans005 said:
Thanks for the compliments and the warm welcomes from all the other Newbies. Barbara you have me wanting to try a new product especially when my Lenzi Request runs out. Your hair is beautiful!

Thank you for the compliment Devans005. Much success in reaching your hair goals.

devans005 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all great tips I've been getting through the years. Take a look at my Fotki. http://public.fotki.com/devans005/ I know the pictures aren't the best but It's so hard to take pictures of yourself.:confused: I plan to plait this hair and take more photos tomorrow, which should better show the progress.

8.gif

Barbara said:
So have I since August 2004. I feel as if I know most of you personally, and your photos are beautiful. Since I've posted to other hair care boards, I decided to start responding to LHCF in 2007. I wanted to reply sooner to several threads, but I was reluctant to do so until now.

I won't be posting any of my photos since they are featured at www.hairoil.com. I'm Barbara from Beverly Hills.

7.gif

devans005 said:
Hi Everyone,

Welcome you hair looks thick and healthy.

Barbara said:

Hey Barbara, I've been looking at your photo for years. Welcome!

Back