Newbie Introduction

Mizani_Mrs

Hey All! Just wanted to introduce myself...My name is Melle AKA Mizani_Mrs. As I've heard many say...for 2mos I've been lurking in the background also and I've finally decided to go ahead and sign up since i love chatting about hair. This is by far the most thorough info that I have received thus far, i mean with all of you guys' experience combined...you guys know more than professionals do! So thanks for sharing. I have just barely-past shoulder length hair (which needs a trim, but i REFUSE) ;-) I've been madly in love with long hair ever since i was like 10yrs old. So now that im 28 and my hair has never been past shoulderlength...2months ago I decided to dump my stylist and see what i can do myself....so far so good!!!. And thanks to you girls...I am ALREADY a PJ, so thanks alot! ;-)

Thank U for the warm welcome, Ms Champagne! Gurllll I been searching thru these sites for the past 2months....I probably know more about you than you do yourself. lol. And my fiance thinks I'm INSANE... but it's all good.
Oh and I'm in Charlotte, NC...i forgot to mention that to you all.

Welcome to the board. It is funny how some stylists know very little about actual hair 'care'. Good luck on your healthy hair journey.

cincybrownsugar said:
Welcome to the board. It is funny how some stylists know very little about actual hair 'care'. Good luck on your healthy hair journey.

EXACTLY! that's what i'm trippin about...It really burns me up that there are so many so-called 'good' hairdressers that can give you the latest/greatest hair cut thats in the magazine. But what about the women who just want their hair long, healthy and in a simple roller-set style? :mad: what about us? lol

lkg4healthyhair said:
Hey Ms! I've had my eyes on the rollerset in your pic for quite some time now.... (licking my lips...) One day i'll get my rollerset to look like yours...(gotta work on the length after I trim, as well as roller-setting technique). Seriously, u have gorgeous hair, it's very shiny and pretty. beautiful rollerset!!

Mizani_Mrs said:
EXACTLY! that's what i'm trippin about...It really burns me up that there are so many so-called 'good' hairdressers that can give you the latest/greatest hair cut thats in the magazine. But what about the women who just want their hair long, healthy and in a simple roller-set style? :mad: what about us? lol

I agree :laugh: and Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Irresistible said:
Welcome to LHCF
OMG! you hair is sooo beautiful and thick...i cant stand to look at it. lol, seriously... very beautiful, i hope my hair can reach that length and thickness after years of tender lovin care.....

Back