Newbie introduction

luvinwife

Hello everyone, I have been lurking on here for a few months now and finally decided to join today. Just want to say I love the positivity on this board, you ladies are great!!!

Welcome to the board. I am still quite new myself, but I have learned alot from these ladies. Its a great place to be. Have fun and happy hair growing.

Welcome!

You have some lovely hair.....regime please:yep:

Thank you. I dont have a specific regimen. Im still trying to work that out. I just wash 1-2 times a week, deep condition once a week. let air dry most of the time. I spray infusium 23 leave-in mixed with water(more water than infusium) everyday and seal with some kind of oil (depends on mood). Once a week, usually on Saturdays, i will blowdry and flat iron (with heat protectant). I try to stretch my relaxers from 14-16weeks. Thats all I can think of right now.

Last edited:
Thank you. I dont have a specific regimen. Im still trying to work that out. I just wash 1-2 times a week, deep condition once a week. let air dry most of the time. I spray infusium 23 leave-in mixed with water(more water than infusium) everyday and seal with some kind of oil (depends on mood). Once a week, usually on Saturdays, i will blowdry and flat iron (with heat protectant). I try to stretch my relaxers from 14-16weeks. Thats all I can think of right now.

Thanks for the info.

Back