newbie here and intimidated lol need your help ...

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
<font color="purple"> </font> hi everyine, newbie here. and i need yalss help. but first to yall of yall who has long hair. big props to yall, yall are intimidating me lol
grin.gif
. but anyway, i'm 14 ( my b-day is next week - june 16th yay lol ) and i currently relax my hair and i think right now it is * measuring hair w/ a ruler * 10 inches, and i'm afraid i lost my thickness. i just got a perm may 31st and i had flat ironed it, but i didn't wash it out and i'm scared my thickness is gone. is thre anyway to get my hair back? thick hair anyway. and what is yalls regimes? i just want my long thick pretty hair back. i want it to be shoulder length by august 16th. i'm going to wash it tonight.
my regime is wash it once a week ( i'm going to try pantene pro-v relaxed and natural shampoo and conditioner tonight,
profective leave-in conditioner.
then everyday i use pink lusters gro complex 300 hair dress and oil sheen. is there something i'm doing wrong? i really need yalls help. thanks !!!!

Hey Whosthatgurl. Welcome first of all.. I dont have any specific advise to give but I've read that Pink stuff werent all that great so I think you should look into something else for moisture even if moisture doesnt seem to be your main concern...
I'll let the experts do the rest
smile.gif

From what I understand she didn't wash out her flat ironing. Thermal styling makes the hair straighter and flatter. You should wash your hair and see if your usual thickness returns.

okay i combed dwon my hair its okay its just the front parts that are a lil bit thinner. the back is still pretty thick thanks everyone.

Back