New Years Challenge Check #2

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
So How are you all doing?

I decided to give co washes a rest because I am soo busy with school but my hair has been really dry with out them so I have decided to put them back into my regimen. I also got some carol's daughter and although the smell is awful-- it does a great job of moisturizing. It will be essential when i decide to official transition. The shedding continues but i just got the garlic shampoo so hopefully it will improve. Hope everyone is doing well!

I realized today that my hair is definetly 1 inch from bra-strap
dance7.gif
. And I also just completed my very first PERFECT rollerset. SO I am so CRUNKED !!!!

Thanks luna light, y hair is sooo not awesome, I am trying to get it ther though. My last trim the stylist putin a U shape which makes it look so much shorter. If she hadn't done that then my hair would look so much thicker. I can't wait to go into braids for the winter to get over this hump.

Congrats CBG! I am now barely gracing the top of my bra strap. I got a relaxer last week at a JCPenny salon and I must say my hair looked good. She trimmed my ends as well, and didn't take off more than what I told her!

I need to wash my hair now though, I haven't washed it in a week and I usually wash it twice a week. I have been moisturizing my ends but a washing is needed! By New Year's my goal is to have hair that is comfortably at the bra strap level, then waist length here I come!
smile.gif

Hey everyone!
wave.gif
I am back in braids for the meantime. It seems like now the weather is changing my hair is growing a little faster. It could be just me though. I will stay braided until December but so far so good. Maybe I will get some faster growth from going on the vitamin challenge. We will see. Good luck to everyone!

My routine is changing yet again
smile.gif

Same products, still on conditioner washes, but I'm done with the braids (for now).

I'm a little paranoid and the last time I got my hair rebraided, the braider said "man your hair is really growing" and then proceeded to braid it tighter. I actually had to take an Advil. It wasn't so tight that I had to take them out, but that concerned me.

So today I bought my phony-pony which I am SO terrified of wearing (lol!) But I finally JUST finished taking all my braids out at almost 1 a.m. and I'll see how it (the pp) looks tomorrow. YIKES!

Back