new wen & gallons on qvc now

southerncharm

ok ladies they have the new wen mango/coconut for $29.00 & they also have the gallon for $177.00 and also now you can get the gallons on auto-delivery so ya'll might wanna check them out especially the auto-deliveries before they sell out.

did the gallons price go up i thought they use to be $160.00 or a little more not $177.00, i've never ordered the gallons so i don't remember

There are a few of us that have already ordered the Mango/coconut, myself included. I've ordered 3 .....so far :lachen:.

oh, my bad i guess i was late getting the word out, i guess i need to start paying attention to some of the other posts, i didn't know if it was posted or not. :lachen:

I'm gonna pop for the Gallon....only makes sense during WnG season! Does the new mango coconut smell good?

ok ladies they have the new wen mango/coconut for $29.00 & they also have the gallon for $177.00 and also now you can get the gallons on auto-delivery so ya'll might wanna check them out especially the auto-deliveries before they sell out.

did the gallons price go up i thought they use to be $160.00 or a little more not $177.00, i've never ordered the gallons so i don't remember

I paid 180 or 189 with shipping. :/ I hate when prices go up. The second shipment was 160 though.

Thank You. I am so late with this. I've been waiting on the mango/coconut Wen. Gotta get me a few bottles.

Back