New Suave conditioners

buffalosoldier

Anyone try these yet?

I have bought citrus smoothie , mango peach (super thick) and milk and honey (which has jojoba oil as 2nd ingredient)
I passed on the Kiwi one.

I like them all
smile.gif
I think that suave definitely has v05 beat in terms of fragrances.

Thanks buffalosoldier I have used the Tropical Coconut. I will try the Milk and Honey once I finish using what I have. I love the Suave conditioners.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
man will yall stop with these new products already, i know theyre not even a buck but sheesh!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL !!!

I was almost mad when I saw them (99c store) I was thinking does it ever end?!!!

Moezthunder I"m gonna mix them up for conditioner washes and regular conditioner esp milk and honey. I"m using mango peach as a leave in cos it is really thick.

I saw the Skala shampoos and conditioners at a dollar store out here (LA) but didnt get any. I remember people raving about them on here but they didnt look all that to me. just my opinion....

[ QUOTE ]
trinity said:
I tried the milk and honey it made my hair very soft with good slip

4a/b relaxed brastrap

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I just bought one at Target for .75. It was on sale. Even for $1, that's great. I should've got more, but I was already on PJ punishment when I bought that & another VO5 Honey Almond cond.
smile.gif

I haven't had any luck with Suave conditioners. But for $0.85 I couldn't pass up trying the Milk & Honey. I like it.
smile.gif
It rinses cleaner than the Coconut and the Humectant, IMO.

[ QUOTE ]
trinity said:
I tried the milk and honey it made my hair very soft with good slip

4a/b relaxed brastrap

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't regularly use Suave, but I love the Milk and Honey conditioner. It made my hair soft and I like the smell. I just finished my bottle last night, so I have to get another one. I'd like to try the Peach Mango too.

The suave professional awphi conditioner gives really good slip and moisturzies well, in my opinion it is better than my beloved Pantene S&S.

[ QUOTE ]
Lee said:
The suave professional awphi conditioner gives really good slip and moisturzies well, in my opinion it is better than my beloved Pantene S&S.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this conditioner also! It's one of my favorites
drunk.gif

Back