NEW Site to order Dom. Products...

aroberts

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to share a new site for ordering Dom. products. I went to order on sickbay, but they were out of Miss Keys 10 en 1...so I went on a search and found http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/. Let me just say I placed my order yesterday at 3:10 pm and got an email at 4:00 with a tracking number for my stuff. And when I checked this AM my package was already on the truck to be delivered. I did not pay for any overnight services, just regular UPS Ground. (this could be because I am in GA and they ship from NY so it may take longer as you get farther away) But the fact that they processed my order so fast was :blush:! Also, their prices are very comparable to sickbay. For example, the lacio lacio I ordered is about $1 more than sickbay but the Miss Keys 10 en 1 was a little more than $1 cheaper. So it balances out. Just wanted to share!

yeah i ordered a 4 oz. each of miss key 10 en 1 and silicon mix,and a 16 oz. of praital silk worm moisturizer and after shipping it came up to approximately 22 dollars!!plus i ordered that thursday and my package was here by tuesday,and i live in ky.!!They are really good,from what i have seen so far.

JenniferMD's roundbrushhair.com site is back up. She has a variety of dominican products and the prices are great.

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to share a new site for ordering Dom. products. I went to order on sickbay, but they were out of Miss Keys 10 en 1...so I went on a search and found http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/. Let me just say I placed my order yesterday at 3:10 pm and got an email at 4:00 with a tracking number for my stuff. And when I checked this AM my package was already on the truck to be delivered. I did not pay for any overnight services, just regular UPS Ground. (this could be because I am in GA and they ship from NY so it may take longer as you get farther away) But the fact that they processed my order so fast was :blush:! Also, their prices are very comparable to sickbay. For example, the lacio lacio I ordered is about $1 more than sickbay but the Miss Keys 10 en 1 was a little more than $1 cheaper. So it balances out. Just wanted to share!

Thank you for sharing this site. I will order a few products!:yep:

Thanks so much for posting I ordered my lacio lacio from drshop.com and it took a whole month to get my order. mind you my payment was deducted the day after ordering :nono:. I will never order from them again.

This website seem to be alot cheaper than some of the other online store sites. For example at beautyof new york
Silicon Mix 16oz $7.49
Roundbrushhair $10.99
sickbay.biz $11.99
WOW!:ohwell:

just went to the beauty supply store today, silicon mix 8oz was 10.99
i think i'm going to purchase from this site..

Back