New Sista on the Block!

london honey

Hi everyone im a newcomer and can I just say how inspired I am of all u gals. And also to say it took guts to join you( afta sum serious stalking!!) because I felt like I did not fit in here. I am a self confessed pj who uses everything that promises growth no matter how expensive it is!! In order to regain the mid-back length hair I had as a lil’ girl. Growing out my relaxer and starting all over, braids, weaves u name it I’ve done it!

Recently I found the culprit:- lack of Moisture I have been working out in the gym and instead of washing my hair I wak more product on it so lots of build up was making my hair limp, heavy and causing serious breakage

Anyway thankfully the abuse has ended, I am reformed now doing my co wash every 3 days and keeping my hair moisturised and doin my deep co treatments weekly and I must say I can see an improvement after two weeks!! So as I was looking on the Internet for some vitamins I stumbled across this site, it was truly God-sent! I felt like I had a new family my boyfriend does not understand how I could spend 16hours on the internet browsin thru hair albums! its truly my new addiction but if your tips helps my hair grow then why not.

I would love to hear from u all wiv any advice u have for a newbie. Also UK sistas please link up. He he! Could anyone tell me a bit more about the newcomers growing out challenge? I am too late to join?

Anyway I’ll shut up now but I am very pleased to be part of your club

LH :)

Welcome aboard London Honey. You will find a wealth of information here. Let me know if you have any questions. ;)

welcome aboard london honey!!!! and its never too late to join a challenge!! even if its over a new one will be starting momentarily :D

london honey said:
I felt like I did not fit in here. I am a self confessed pj who uses everything that promises growth no matter how expensive it is!! LH :)

HOW could you think you would not fit in here???????????????? :lachen: Welcome!

LOL I do feel like ive been here for months. Its 1am in the Uk and Ive been on this computer since 3pm! This is gettin serious! I love it!

Back