New PICS

KinksnCurlz

Hey ya'll... i just updated my album (hair journey and color) and you all can thank Cutebajangirl (she has no faith in me when it comes to posting pictures /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ).

I used texture and tones golden honey blonde and i HATE the way the color came out. It a little on the reddish/brown side... i was hoping for a light brown look. Ho hum!

Enjoy!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view
user name: tia722

Wow your hair is looking sooo gorgoeus i love the colour and the length is amazing you hair has grown so fast since your hair cut. this is very inspiring. thanks for sharing.

It looks very healthy.. keep up the good work..... /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Beautiful caramel! I don't know why u don't like the color.. It looks great. /images/graemlins/up.gif

It's too bright... esp. in the sun. I'm not a fan for reddish/brown hair (well at least, not on me). Also, i think the main reason y i don't like it is b/c it wasn't supposed to come out that color... it was supposed to be a lighter brown with golden highlights (or at least something similar /images/graemlins/frown.gif ).

Hey!!!! I love the color...what don't you like about it?

EDITTED TO SAY:OK never mind the question...........

Your hair is looking soooo lovely!!! ( as always!)

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair is stunning, it's so fully and healthy /images/graemlins/smile.gif. And inspite of the 'feathering' your ends still look great /images/graemlins/smile.gif. You're making Lacio Lacio look good /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

~SC

[ QUOTE ]
It's too bright... esp. in the sun. I'm not a fan for reddish/brown hair (well at least, not on me). Also, i think the main reason y i don't like it is b/c it wasn't supposed to come out that color... it was supposed to be a lighter brown with golden highlights (or at least something similar /images/graemlins/frown.gif ).

[/ QUOTE ]

The good thing about hair color is that it darkens up on it's own. So the lightness will go away soon. It still looks good like this though and it looks very healthy.
I also think that you need a little time for the color to grow on you.

You are looking great! I lvoe the color and your skin is so milky! OK I am jealous...I want oyur silky hair.

/images/graemlins/cry3.gif

I can NOT for the life of me get into the album. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I want to see too.... wahhhhhh!

I tried that. /images/graemlins/frown.gif It's not working. I'll try later. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I finally saw you pics and your hair looks great!!! I really like the color. I think it looks great on you. Folks, we have another T-n-T sister. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

From the pic it looks nice. I guess because you were expecting another color, you're not feeling this.

P.S. I agree stay away from that SHS Beeyatch!

Back