New Natural Update

considerate

Hello LHCF'ers
I have posted some new hair pictures in my fotki showing a 1 1/2mo. update. Tell me what you think. It looks to me that it is growing fast. I am using the mane and tail groom. I would love to hear your comments.:yep:

Love your texture and it looks like it is filling in nicely.

Much success with your natural journey.

Looks nice and healthy and you seem to be having a blast. :grin: That's how it should be; a fun journey not a stressful race to some place.

I may should have told you, when you click on the fotki on the bottom of my messages. It will take you one of the natural pictures. But that is not the most recent ones. You have to click on the my album or photos and then scroll all the way down to the bottom. It will say new album (Almost 2mos natural). Those are the most recent.:yep:

Checked out your fotki:yep:. Really nice texture and yes it seems to be growing fast...whatever you are doing is working so keep it up!

I may should have told you, when you click on the fotki on the bottom of my messages. It will take you one of the natural pictures. But that is not the most recent ones. You have to click on the my album or photos and then scroll all the way down to the bottom. It will say new album (Almost 2mos natural). Those are the most recent.:yep:

Girl you sho are making us jump hoops to see your pics. :lol: I tell you what would've saved you time is giving us a link to the actual spot. Those who have time can then stick around and see other pics, but those who don't can just zoom in on the relevant ones.

(I'm just suggesting that coz I've seen posts where folks share how they get discouraged if they have to look for someone's photos and just don't bother at all, and hence miss out on seeing someone's progress. So linking folks directly to the pics in question can be helpful.)

I started back using my mane n tail groom. I will keep that up to promote more growth. I have been staying away from the blowing drying and the heat (flat irons). I have a wedding to go to in July. So that is when I will probably do my first flat iron. By that time i am hoping to see some amazing growth. By the way, thanks for all the replies.

Yes likewtr4chklit, I love my texture but I will be glad when I am able to make a ponnytail. Still am waiting on that.

Back