New Leave-in

Kiadodie

Hey guys. I love the Elucence conditioner as a leave-in also, BUT I don't want to use it as my conditioner and also my leave-in cause I don't want my hair to get too used to it, you know? Can anyone recommend a very good leave-in with no cones or mineral oil...similar to Elucence? I was thinking of trying the KeraCare or Fantasia leave-in. Any suggestions for a good leave-in for extra-moisturizing would be appreciated, thanks /images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you look under the Mizani post, I listed a Leave-in Treatment that I used tonight and it worked WONDERSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG OMG OMG....

Here's a listing of the ingredients:
Water, Laurylpyridinium chloride, sodium/tea-lauroyl, hydrolyzedd collagen, glycol sterate, sodium lactate, anise oil, chamomile oil, clove bud oil, mandarin oil, orange oil, petitgrain oil, sandalwood oil and vanilla absolute.

No I haven't but I've been very pleased with the Hair Mist. It's an oil which contains silicone. Your hair gets the oil it needs as well as silicone for that extra shine. I love it. To be honest with you, I'm considering using ARosci's entire line.

<font color="red">AmilLion </font color>
You have me interested in the ARosci product line. What benefits have you experienced using this line? Are the shampoos very gentle - any ALS, SLS? Do any of the products use mineral oil or petroleum? Thanks.

Arosci Revitalizing Shine Defyning Mist:
Cyclomethicone, dimethicone, isodecyl oleate, phenyl trimethicone, methyldibromo glutaronitrile, phenoxyethanol, basil oil, grapefruit oil, lavendar oil, mandarin orange oil, pogostemon cablin oil, rosemary leaf oil.

Arosci Harmonious Calming Intravyving Leave-In Treatment:
Water, Laurylpyridinium cholorid, sodium/tea-lauroyl, hydrolyzed collagen, glycol stearate, sodicum lactate, anise oil, chamomile oil, clove bud oil, mandarin oil, orange oil, petitgrain oil, sandalwood oil, vanilla absolute.

Arosci Harmonious Revitalizing IntraQuatic Daily Moisturizing Shampoo:

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol sterate, lauramide dea, hyrdropropyl methycellulose, guar dryroxpropyltrimonium chloride, methoxypropylgluconadmide, panthenol, hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethicone copolyol, sodium chloride, citric acid, trisodium hedta, methylparaben, propylparaben, methychloroisothiazolinon, methylisothiazolinone, lavendar oil, mandarin oil and patchouli oil.

The only thing I don't like is that the shampoo contains sulfates, but I must say, my hair feels very very moisturized more so after using this product than the sulfate free BreakThru shampoo. I'm taking very good care of my hair now, so I don't think one bad ingredient will really hurt me.

Amilion,

The link you provided above...do they sale to the private consumer? It looked like you had to be a professional to order. I use to love Revlon Realistic brand products so I would be very interested in giving this a try. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

No, just click on the Consumer Catalog. there will be some products you'll have to have a license in order to purchase, so it will promopt you to insert your license #

AmilLion, just wanted you to know I bought the leave-in that you recommended (Arosci). I will let you know how I like it. Thanks for the recommendation /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kia! let me know what you think of the Arosci leave in. I'd like to hear someone else's opinion on it.

Amilion, what's your hair type? I'm 3C relaxed (I think I'm 3C).

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back