New Creme of Nature Organics Shampoo at Walmart

nikkivale

I went to Walmart to get my usual CON and i saw there is what seems to be a new line of CON shampoo called Kiwi and Citrus Shampoo and a Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in..
I used the shampoo and leave in today and I really like it.

Has anyone used this yet?

I've used the Kiwi and Citrus Shampoo. It moisterizes really well, and doesn't leave a film at all.

It’s funny you mentioned this b/c I was just in Wal*Mart and saw it. Maybe b/c it contains sulfates you all don’t feel any build-up . :confused:

oobrittany said:
I've used the Kiwi and Citrus Shampoo. It moisterizes really well, and doesn't leave a film at all.

Sounds interesting. I noticed it at wallyworld last weekend too. I never was a fan of the original CON bcoz of the film. Is the new formula creamy, transcluscent or clear?

Blackberry7 said:
Sounds interesting. I noticed it at wallyworld last weekend too. I never was a fan of the original CON bcoz of the film. Is the new formula creamy, transcluscent or clear?
It's a creamy, off-white color

I love the Kiwi and Citrus shampoo more than CON green label, but not as much as CON red label

I have the shampoo and conditioner. I must say that it does NOT leave a film, however it's missing something from the original poo. I actually LIKED the film in the original CON, it gave my hair a barrier of protection. Even though my hair is thick, each individual strand is extremely fragile. The smell of the conditioner gets on my LAST NERVE though. It's good in the bottle, but I like to leave conditioner in my hair, and having that lingering rosemaryish smell in my hair following me all day long is enough to make me not buy it again.

I'm really picky these days, and I want to go back to the original CON, and maybe the Optimum line, if I can find it anywhere.

I just bought the Kiwi & Citrus Shampoo and the Rosemary leave in. I'm going to test out the shampoo tonight, not that I need anymore, and use the leave in on wet hair. I've tried the leave in on dry hair and like it so far, a little goes a long way. It's a bit runny and contains petroleum high up on the ingredients list, so hopefully it won't make my wet hair sticky....

Back