Neutrogena triple moisture hair mask

nmfsc

Hello ladies,

It's been a few months since I have been on the board. My hair has grown considerably since joining this board, especially in the back. I have been good and not tried any new products in 3 months, that's a long time for me. I have lurked back on the board and see that some new products have arrived, so you know I had to see what was up!

All I have to say is Neutrogena's hair mask is the BOMB! I love this stuff. My hair feels so soft, looks so silky, it's an amazing product. I am curious as to why there aren't more threads about it on the board. My hair had a different feel to it when wet that I just loved. Once it dried and I combed my doobie out, all I can say is wow. I am about 3 1/2 weeks post relaxer.

The smell is different, but I knew instantly upon application that I was in love. No tangles, smooth rinse out. I can't rave about this product enough.

The first 3 ingredients are the same or quite close to LUST, but the added sweet almond oil along with the olive fruit oil and meadowfoam seed oil is just doing something very nice to my hair that I am loving.

I want to try the leave-in next, because the ingredients look good to me as well.

I feel it may be giving LUST a run for it's money at my house. But, I still have the Dove Intense to try, so we shall see.

I have already tried Suave's Honey and Milk, a nice product that performed well for me, but the Neutrogena has top billing right now.

Somebody help me, I feel my PJ-ism slowly creeping back
grin.gif

This was my first purchase of this line that made me go out and buy the rest of it. My hair is supersoft and silky toooooo! I took Iman's hair creme mask back to Walmart yesterday. I'm going to try the hot oil tomorrow.

I didn't see the hot oil, but I did pick up the Shampoo and Leave In. I read your post about the line Supergirl, good review, as always. Thanks.

Supergirl...I've got to find your post! Adding these to the shopping list.

Here, that hair mask is like 6.99 for a small tub....I will need several so it better be great:) [Jade has gotten so spoiled with cheap products.]

~Jade~

I saw this product in a store and I was tempted to buy it. How long would these things last? They seem a bit small. God bless you all.

I really like the hair mask and the silk touch leave in cream. In fact, I think I like the mask more than Kerastase Masquintense!

WOW..you do.. I have the Masquintense on my hair right now.. about to wash it out in a minute. I've never tried the silk touch leave in but I guess I'll have to now..lol Do you use any other Kerastase products?

I also use the Oleo Relax Serum. My hair felt alot more moisturized after using the Triple Moisture (compared to Masquintense).

Really.. well I washed it out and blew dry my hair and I really like it alot..but I'm not sure if it's different from the Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture.. which is awesome.. Same company..the Masquintense and the Mega Moisture..L'Oreal.. They have almost the same ingredients.. just a few differences.. Have you tried the Mega Moisture? I think I like that better than the Triple Moisture..but I'd have to do a test to check again.. lol So many products.. so little time..lol

Back