Neutralizing AND Chelating Shampoo?

Platinum

Anyone using a shampoo like this? I was looking for a chelating poo and I picked up a bottle of Mizani brand "Phormula7 Neutralizing and Chelating Shampoo" yesterday. I was wondering how often do you think I can use this? I live in a hard water region and I drive trucks ( many of the places I travel to have hard water as well).

Here is the list of ingredients: Water, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, propolyene glycol, ppg-5-ceteth-10 phosphate, cocamide mea, citric acid, polyquaternium-7, phenoxyethanol, peg-120, methyl glucose dioleate, fragrance, methylparaben, disodium edta, hydrolyzed wheat protein, limonene, amyl cinnamal.

I use MT so I'm wondering if the protein will be too much for me.

Please help. TIA

The protein is way down on the list, so unless your hair is super sensitive to protein I don't think it would have much effect.

How often are you chelating now? I'd say maybe start at once a month and see how your hair behaves.

I use ORS creamy aloe shampoo... it's also neutralizing and chelating. I've also used the mizani :yep:

It won't be too much protein. It's a light protein ALL the way on the bottom of the list...

The protein is way down on the list, so unless your hair is super sensitive to protein I don't think it would have much effect.

How often are you chelating now? I'd say maybe start at once a month and see how your hair behaves.

Thanks. ((hanging head in shame)) I haven't used a chelating poo in years :sad: (I used to use the one by Vitale when I used their sensitive scalp relaxer).

I use ORS creamy aloe shampoo... it's also neutralizing and chelating. I've also used the mizani :yep:

It won't be too much protein. It's a light protein ALL the way on the bottom of the list...

:wallbash: I forgot ORS Creamy Aloe was a chelating poo.:wallbash: I would have want something that came in a smaller bottle. The Mizani came in a liter size.

I use Mizani Butter Blends Neutralizing and chelating shampoo. I love it, it provides a lot of moisture and slip. I didn't expect that from a chelating shampoo, it's one of the best I've ever used.

Back