Need upsweep examples

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Ladies I will be attending a black tie gala in 2 weeks and I'm wearing a halter neck gown. I want to wear my hair up but I need to see some options. Keep in mind that my hair length is as shown in my siggy..... maybe 1/4" longer now:grin:

can anybody help?

I wore my hair in an upsweep for my wedding when I was aout your length. I purchased a 6.99 ribbon style bun and pinned all over a high ponytail with a sideswept bang.
see pics:

Attachments

• backviewweddingstyle.JPG
    backviewweddingstyle.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 37
  • weddingstylefrontview.jpg
    weddingstylefrontview.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 48
  • weddingstyleleftview.jpg
    weddingstyleleftview.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 47
Wow! You were a beautiful bride!!!!! I love your hair.

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions, I am look for answers also. I have a black tie event next Thursday.

I also did it here with individual eyelashes- this was when I was solid on the wedding style

Attachments

• anotherupsweep.jpg
    anotherupsweep.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 33
Thank you. Everybody has seen that bun in the local BSS, it's usually by all the other old lady buns, But I worked the hell out that thang and bought the old to the new. lol

that bun is hot! I'm not that creative I have to see someone else do it but, you worked it. You're very pretty, that is a nice picture of you with the lashes.

OT: I am always so blown away when I see someone's face, I usually only see the back of folks head. LOL. Everyone is so beautiful.

oh snap! I'm browsing my fotki and I see a style I did a couple months ago..... the pic is not too clear but I could do a variation of this. Granted I have rollerset my hair to get that effect. Not sure if I wanna travel with rollers

PIC0250-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back