Need Motivation/Advice or anything that would help!!!!

Angel1794

Hello,

I'm 17 weeks post relaxer and I'm very bored with my current style (ponytail). In addition, if I wanted to relax for the Thanksgiving holiday; I'm not able to determine where my new growth is anymore. I apply African's Best Shea Butter cream to hair and ends and Blue Magic Castor Oil w/ shea butter to scalp. Elastra Mango Butter to hairline for my ponytail. This really causes my hair to really smooth out; I guess I should be happy that one can not tell that I haven't had a relaxer in 17 weeks. But I'm limited to styles. I purchased a CHI iron this weekend because I didn't want to relax for a event we were having at my church, but by the end of the night my hair looked big, and I'm not a big hair girl. I like my hair to lay flat.

With all this said, I'm just looking for some encourgement/advice etc. that would help with my stretching blues.....

I was gonna suggest a curly rollerset as this hides my new growth very well, however, you say yor not a big hair girl, so maybe you should flat iron after your next wash and maybe experiement with styles you dont normally do

Thank you for response. I'm going to try a rollerset with very small rollers and flat iron my new growth too see how it turns out.

Angel1794 said:
Thank you for response. I'm going to try a rollerset with very small rollers and flat iron my new growth too see how it turns out.

I normally do a rollerset with very small rollers especially when doing long stretches. It does wonders for hiding the new growth.

Back