Need Help with Putting together my Pibbs.

divinefavor

I got my Pibbs 514 a week ago today and have just now taken it out of the boxes. I started to put it together and thought how easy this is. The instructions speaks of an inner pole (C). I think it's in side the big one (B)...was I supposed to have taken (C) out before installing the bigger pole (B) into the base?

no, I didn't take the smaller pole out first. I left it inside. It is attached to a spring that allows you to adjust the height. Like you, I was surprised at how easy assembly was. I will say be careful at first when adjusting height, until you know how fast the inner pole moves. Congrats!!! I am lovin mine. HTH!!

Oh ok...thanks girl! I'm glad I didn't pull it out, because I would have broken it. The diagram they show, draws it as a separate piece as if it needs to come out.

I got it! Wow, it looks so good! It's in my bedroom now. I have to think of a place to put it. Perhaps my bathroom.:perplexed

^^^I know your excited, :grin:. I know I use my Sanlan brand so often it has become apart of the bedroom furniture :lachen:, you may find yourself doing rollerset and DCing more often girl cause it's a whole new world using a professional dryer! Enjoy.

Congrats! I know you are happy you finally received it. Yep, it was easy to assemble. I'd already told my husband after I ordered it that I would need him to assemble it...lol...but once I did receive it I realized that it was going to be easy to put together so I did it myself...even he was proud of me...lol.

The instructions are crappy though...lol...

Back