Need Advise

LadyZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When doing a clarifying shampoo before an Aphogee treatment should I follow up with a moisturizing shampoo also before doing the Aphogee?

Does anyone do a hot oil treatment after doing their Aphogee Damage hair treatment? If so, do I hot oil before doing the much needed deep moisturizing conditioning treatment or after deep moisturizing?

And one last question, is Lamaur Bone Marrow conditioner a protein conditioner or what is it considered?

Sorry for so many questions.... but I dont know the answers.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never used the Aphogee Treatment but, it is generally best to follow a clarifying shampoo with 1 lather of a moisturizing shampoo.

The Lamaur Bone Marrow conditioner I THINK is a protein conditioner. Again never tried but, have seen it posted on here before.

Hope that helps.

I'e been highly considering using that Bone marrow, I checked the contents a while ago, and i concluded it was protein conditioner. When i think of any of bone marrow animal or otherwise I think protein. They say bone marrow from meats are good for you. I hope this products name isn't Hype and someone can verify its contents B4 my Pjism butt goes out and purchase some of this stuff.

LadyZ said:

When doing a clarifying shampoo before an Aphogee treatment should I follow up with a moisturizing shampoo also before doing the Aphogee?

Does anyone do a hot oil treatment after doing their Aphogee Damage hair treatment? If so, do I hot oil before doing the much needed deep moisturizing conditioning treatment or after deep moisturizing?

And one last question, is Lamaur Bone Marrow conditioner a protein conditioner or what is it considered?

Sorry for so many questions.... but I dont know the answers.....

Oh, in response to your 1st question. Personally I use a moisturizing shampoo B4 i apply the Aphogee Treatment to buffer some of the harsh drying effects after shampooing out. It makes some what f a difference, but i figure your blowdrying it to a arid,delicate & crispy state. I use moisturing shampoo afterwards too. My hair craves it for 3 days afterwards.

Back