Nay, where you at????

8.gif
PittGirl06!

Nay, your LHCF family is missing you!
8.gif

Dang, it's your birthday again already?? "Happy Birthday to ya. Happy Birthday to ya. Happy Birthday."

Man, I really need to update. I know. I know. Now the pressure is on. Goal for this weekend -- update album especially for my girl Pitt!! :lol:

And, Mestiza, thanks for the love, chica :kiss: I'm still here.

Nay said:
Dang, it's your birthday again already?? "Happy Birthday to ya. Happy Birthday to ya. Happy Birthday."

Man, I really need to update. I know. I know. Now the pressure is on. Goal for this weekend -- update album especially for my girl Pitt!! :lol:

And, Mestiza, thanks for the love, chica :kiss: I'm still here.
YW, Nay!
1.gif
I
17.gif
your hair and look forward to your updates!
3.gif

Hey, Pitt:

I added four new pics at my account. They are just some new twistout pics from my hair this last week. I was going to wash and press my hair today and take some pics, but I'm just not up to that task :lol: But for sure I'll have some length shots soon!!

But, see, I kept my promise and updated just for you :D

Happy Bday Pittgirl!! Good job on securing updates. :)

Nay your hair is very pretty!! Do you have any pics of your hair while they are in twists/braids so I can get an idea of what size you use. Also how often do you press your hair, what products do you use, how long does it last, and do you have any problems with reversion? Also what products do you use for the twist outs? Inquiring minds wanna know. :) TIA for any info and thanks for the updates!

Thanks for the compliments, ladies :kiss:

Enchantmt, I usually make about 15 twists, kind of fat twists. I don't press my hair very often anymore. Only once every three or four months. It's just not worth the effort because I like to exercise and end up just sweating it out. When I do press it, it only lasts about a week before I have to wash my hair again.

I've never had problems with reversion. I think it's because I never do a really hard press. If I'm going to wear my hair pressed, I usually wash my hair with an Aubrey's shampoo. Then condition with the Aubrey's Swimmer's conditioner or this conditioner I buy from elysiandream.com. Then I use a light amount of castor oil and comb out my hair in sections, braid it, let it dry. Then press the next day. And I roll my hair up into kind of a bun and sleep with a satin scarf at night.

For my twistout I do the same things above, except after I use the Aubrey's conditioner and rinse it out, then I twist sections using the leave-in conditioner that I buy from elysiansdreams.com mixed 3/4 conditioner to 1/4 Castor oil. Then I just let the twists dry and unravel and fluff the next day.

My twistout lasts a good 5-6 days except it looks the best the first couple days. Then I just wear it in a wavy pony tail or pin it up until it's time to wash my hair again. And I definitely have to sleep in my satin scarf or else it gets all dry looking.

Enchantmt said:
Do you have any pics of your hair while they are in twists/braids so I can get an idea of what size you use. Also how often do you press your hair, what products do you use, how long does it last, and do you have any problems with reversion? Also what products do you use for the twist outs? Inquiring minds wanna know. :) TIA for any info and thanks for the updates!

Last edited:
Nay,

I love the pic where you used the combs to pull your hair back into a puff. I would wear my hair like that every single day if I were you, lol! Do you have to use a scrunchie too, or just the two combs?

Thanks, you guys.

Cali, lately I've been able to tame it back with about three hair combs. But sometimes the scrunchies do the trick. Whatever the case, I have to scarf down the top for a good ten minutes to get it to cooperate.:lol:

By the way, I'm loving your hair in your avatar. Very pretty!!

Pitt, girl, you are crazy. Your ode to my hair is too funny :kiss:

And, Mestiza, thanks for the kind words :-)

Nay said:
Hey, Pitt:

I added four new pics at my account. They are just some new twistout pics from my hair this last week. I was going to wash and press my hair today and take some pics, but I'm just not up to that task :lol: But for sure I'll have some length shots soon!!

But, see, I kept my promise and updated just for you :D

I love looking at your gorgeous hair Nay. You certainly have surpassed your hair goals long ago!!

I love your latest twistout pics too. One of my favorites is the one where you say you look like you're standing in a corner on punishment. There's something about the way the light is hitting you and the room, just so. It's so beautiful, like a work of art.:)

Last edited:
Wow Thanx for the info. Normally I dont wear twist outs, just twists, but I cant make them last more than three days. :(

Nay, BEAUTIFUL updates . . . . OT it is soooo funny that your husband calls you Gossamer cause my FH says I look like Side Show Bob (from the Simpsons) when my hair is freshly washed :rolleyes: :look: . . . . :lol:

Wow just beautiful, I have got to practice doing twistouts this summer for sure.

Last edited:
Lookin GOOD Nay!!! as usual...

It seems as though your twist outs are much shinier now. Could it be the castor oil?

Back